Chapter 9 : Last Day in Dominican Republic

**First of all,I would like to thank all of you for reading my fanfic. Im really really hyped that it has reached 110 reads! I really wasnt expecting this. Do continue reading and please vote and comment if you want me to continue writing and i do want to... Thanks again!**

Chapter 9: Last day in Dominican Republic.

Ariana's POV

So we have yet to know what Justin's plan is for our last day in Dominican Republic. He said it would be a 'surprise'.It does sound quite scary to me and I was quite nervous actually. I mean Justin does some crazy stuff so this 'surprise' could really be unexpected. When we woke up for breakfast the next day,Justin was nowhere to be seen.

'I have no idea where he is. When i woke up,he wasnt there. Maybe he was....abducted?' Fredo confessed. 'FREDO.Dont say that. Im sure he just went out for awhile.' Allison scolded. The crew started arguing as to where Justin might have gone as he was not answering his phone. I was just sipping my cup of tea when my eye caught a piece of paper that was  sticking on the backyard glass door. I went over and plucked the paper off the glass. 'Ready for the 'surprise'? Follow the arrows.' It read.

'Erm guys,...GUYS.',i tried to say over all the arguing. 'I think i know where he is.' i said and showed them the piece of paper.The crew get off their seats and started following the arrows that were drawn on pieces of paper. We followed it all the way to backyard park that we had behind the cabin. At first, we were all confused as to what Justin was up to but then,out of nowhere,a water balloon flew out and hit Fredo right in the head. After that,i knew exactly what was happening and i took cover behind a tree and so did everyone else,behind bushes and big rocks.Scooter was so desperate he overturned the outdoor table and used it as a shield.

Soon enough,there was a rapid fire of water and paint balloons flying everywhere. I readjust my position and i was so lucky i did because a balloon literally flew inches away before my face.I turned to see who was aiming at me and i saw Justin giggling and trying to run away. Oh its on. I ran to the bucket that was filled with balloons,grabbed some and looked around for a target.Found him. Justin was facing back at me,hiding behind a bush,waiting for a perfect moment to throw a balloon at Nick. I took a deep breath,pull my arm back and threw the balloon as hard as i can. Well it didnt hit his head but it totally drenched his back with purple paint.

I couldnt control my laughter and just dropped to the floor,squeezing my stomach. 'I thought you looked good in purple' i managed to let out. 'Oh really? Then this pink will look great on you'.Now he was chasing me around with the pink paint balloon in his hands. I ran for my life but eventually i gave up and he sprayed the pink paint all over my face and body. I think we played for about three hours straight. So by then,everyone looked like a piece of rainbow cake.Well a messier version of a rainbow cake. My body was now filled with patches of paint but strangely my face was quite clean

 I was relieved that the balloons were all already used up. We were now all just lying on this big cloth sheet that was laid out,totally exhausted. 'Hey Ari,' Justin,who was just lying inches away from me,called out, 'I think you have something on your face.' Then he started smearing my right cheek with the purple paint that was on his hands. 'Omg.Stop!'i slapped his hand away. When we finally had enough rest,we started making our way back into the cabin to clean up. I was just about to walk into the cabin when Justin suddenly yelled my name. I turned around only to see him getting drenched. Turns out Fredo had one last water balloon nand was about to throw it at me but then Justin got in the way and it hit him right in the face and he fell to the floor. 'Are you alright ??'i wiped the water off his face with a towel. He just laughed at himself. I then threw the same towel at Fredo. We decided to keep the shirts we were wearing that were covered in paint. To keep as a token of memory.