Chapter 19: Let me love her the way she loves me.

Chapter 19.

Ariana's POV

Its been weeks since i left Believe tour.Weeks since i saw Justin. Im at home now,with the company of my mother and my brother Frankie. I never really told them about what i was feeling and that i spent most nights not sleeping. The strength of the ache in my heart was so strong i actually feel it physically. I wasnt mad at anybody or anything. I wasnt mad at all actually. I was way past that. But what distracted me during the day and kept me awake at night was me mising him. I was yearning to see his smile,to hear his voice,his laughter. And knowing that there was no way i could satisfy that craving,..that was killing me.

Staring out into my kitchen window by the sink,washing the dishes, my mom came in and said, 'Did you call Justin?' I was startled for awhile because,like i said,i never told anyone else but Ely.

"What do you mean?" "Well,didnt you hear? He was arrested for DUI. Its all over the news its ridiculous." She shook her head. Suddenly my chest got heavy. I dropped the pan that i was washing,took off the apron i was wearing and ran straight to my room and got my phone.

"Hello? Ely! How is he?? Where is he now?" i bombarded her with questions one after the other.

"Ariana relax. Hes out. Hes with Scooter and Usher now. He was out drinking then he drove. The police caught him." "But how is he?" "He's okay Ari. But Selena left few weeks ago. He kinda relapse after that. Back to before. But everything's ..okay. We dont have any shows for another week so yea.." I heaved a sigh of relief knowing he's safe. "Thank you Ely. Thank you."

I hung up the call and laid down on my bed,staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes shut,thinking about how terrible Justin must be feeling right at that moment,as i let drops of tears flow down my cheeks. I dont care that he was arrested. I just couldnt take it that he risked his life like that.And just the thought that he was hurt again,that stabbed me in the heart.

"Ariana? Whats going on?" i quickly wiped away my tears as i saw my mom come into the room but a whimper accidentally escaped my mouth. "Ari...Why didnt you tell me?" she sat beside me on the bed as i crash in to her arms. My mom knew me too well. "I just want him to be okay mom. I cant bear knowing that hes hurt. " i tried to speak in between whimpers. "Hes going to be fine Ari. Like you always tell me,hes a strong person. Have faith in him." she whispered,holding me tighter.

Justin's POV

Scooter's Holiday Cabin.

" "Guys,can i have time alone with Justin please?" Usher requested. Soon enough,Scooter,Fredo and Ryan left the room and it was just me and Usher. He pulled a chair and sat directly in front of me.

"Tell me man. Whats really going on right now?" I ran my hand down my face and took a deep breath. "I was stupid. I couldnt see that she was doing it to me over and over again. Now,i cant seem to let it go." Usher shooked his head. "Look at me." he said in a stern voice. I did exactly that. "This," he pointed to my chest, "This is your life. You are not going to let someone else ruin your life,you hear me? You're going to let it go. You want to know why? Because you deserve to be with someone, who is going to love you just the way you love her.Nothing less." I nodded,hot tears obscurring my vision. Usher pulled me into a hug and whispered, "Let yourself heal." And at that moment,i finally knew what i needed to do.

Ariana's POV

"Mom i still dont understand why youre asking me to cook this much. Frankie's not even going to be home for dinner." i questioned as i placed my tray of pasta in to the oven to cook. I turned around to look at my mom,taking out some of her best plates,still waiting for an answer. But she remained silent and just smiled. Whenever she does that,i know she is planning something. And this time i really had no idea what she was up to. I hope it wouldnt be something too crazy.