Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

Madison's Pov

That morning I rolled out of my bed and sloppily fell to the floor, I used to live in Texas but here I am in GOD damn New York City. I lived a few blocks from Central Park. Oh I forgot to mention my name is Madison Mitchell my dad works in security and other businesses.

I made my way down the steps to the kitchen making myself a bowl of cereal then hurrying to shower brush my teeth and get ready. I decided to wear a short black skirt with tan oxfords and a bright blue top. Since leaving my all catholic girl school in Texas I could finally decide my own clothes and all. I was pretty excited to since today was when I would start school. I'm a straight A student and professional dancer.

I skipped down to the elevator on my way to the lobby to meet Niall my only friend since moving here in mid-July. He was pretty handsome light hair and bright blue eyes. He waited for me before grabbing hold of my hand to guide me down the steps. He was really nice good boyfriend mater-

"So what are you think about?" He asked cutting off my train of thought.

"Oh, um nothing uh just scared about classes." Ugh terrible lie.

"Don't worry as long as you stay by me everything will be fine, as you can see I'm the super athletic and strong captian." He says and I smirk going along with it.

"Of course who wouldn't fall to the ground and plead for mercy in front of you?" I asked as he waved at a bunch of girls.

"You know it babe." He said in his thick Irish accent.

Just then I followed him into the parking garage to reveal the classic 1970's cadillac. It was light blue with silver rims and a light cream lining.

"Hop in" he states, I do exactly what he asked and put on my seatbelt as he turns the car alive with a loud roar and speeds down the street.

After about 20 minutes we arrive at school, we stopped to get myself some tea and Niall misalenious breakfast foods. I stood there in front of the massive school watching girls hugging and guys doing that little bro hug thing.

"Im going to go say hello to my friends you can come if you'd like." I nodded and followed him to the base of the stairs there stood 4 boys all in tattoos skinny jeans and black or white v-neck shirts.

"Hey lads, this is my urm- neighbor Madison she just moved here from Houston. I awkwardly waved hello and stared at my shoes. The guys laughed at my awkward movement turning my cheeks a bright pink.

"Im Liam and this is Louis Harry and Zayn, I hope you enjoy your stay at this shit hole." I laughed lightly and looked at Niall who was smiling at a joke that Louis had made.

The boy named Zayn was staring at me- wait no it was Harry? I wasnt sure but quickly remembered that the boy with the small quiff followed by curls framing his face and green eyes was Harry. I awkwardly looked away as his green eyes were devouring my soul.

Boy was this going to be a long year.

(Hi! I changed and made a new fanfic and this was the result the other one I made last year and didnt have the guts to post until a while ago so yea. If someone could contact me making a cover that would be fab. Thanks xx)