Chapter 2

The bell rang signaling for everyone to head inside the full grey building. I grabbed ahold of Niall's arm as I skipped up the steps. A lot of girls gave me dirty looks, probably assumed Niall and I were a pair... Ha as if. Once I got to the door I felt a pinch on my butt and gasped later to see a boy looking about 2 years older than me smirk and walk away.

"AYE! What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Niall yelled at the guy.

"Niall don't cause a scene it's nothing really." I whispered rubbing my thumb over his hand.

He seemed to relax a bit and I smiled and continued walking to English, what a giant fuckery this is just prepping for tests no actual learning.

Niall grabbed a seat and sat me in between him and Harry while Louis sat to Niall's right and Liam sat in front of me and Zayn behind me. I smiled half heartily at Zayn as he stared at my body, I nervously twitched my hand unable to hold a single thought. Zayn smirked at how uncomfortable i was and whispered in my ear.

"Nothin' to be afraid of love." His breath was cool and felt like aloe against sunburnt skin. He smelled like mint and cigarettes giving him an edge to the other boys... Especially his inked up biceps.

I smiled and turned back to join in the conversation of who's ass was best Lindsay or Chelsea's. Not wanting to hear anymore I cleared my throat a bit and Niall smiled.

"Well 5 years from now they'll probably drag on the cement." Niall added in rubbing his thumb against my thigh.

I noticed Harry seemed a little agitated at Niall's sudden actions and left the room.

"What's his problem?" I asked.

"Dunno." Louis said.

Just then Mrs.Leran walked in and began speaking, her voice was like a lullaby and I felt as if I was gonna fall asleep any second.