Chapter 5

*After party*

Harry's outburst began to scare me so I decided to take a walk near the park. When I was little I would always run to a willow tree near my house and hide under it wondering about the world around me.

I was startled to hear crying from the woods nearby so I decided to go investigate. When I saw the dimpled curly head boy with bloodshot puffy dull green eyes I wanted to gasp but I couldn't bring myself to it.

"Harry?" I looked desperately hoping for a response.

"What?" His fragile state evaporated and the anger fell in. I decided to sit down next to him.

"Are you alright?" I whispered.

"Just perfect." He responded if looks could kill I'd definitely be dead.

I offered a small smile.

"What are you even doing here?" He asked

"Well I needed some air so I decided to walk around." He smirked at me.

"So at 2 am you decide you need to take a walk around New York City?" I nodded blushing slightly.

"Come on you need to get home." He spoke and lifted himself off the ground and grabbed my hand pulling me up.

When we began walking his hand went around my waist and gave a squeeze. I immediately burst out into hysterics, my sides had always been my worst tickle spot.

I saw Harry grin down at me so I looked up and smiled back.

"So Madison how do you like the big city so far?"

"Well it's a lot different from my old home in Connecticut." I responded.

"Oh."

"Yep, my house is just a bit further." I said

We walked in silence for the rest of the time taking our time and mid way through he interlocked our fingers. I couldn't help but get a warm buzz in my stomach. Harry was quite sweet when he didn't try to fucking have a hot make out sess. Well, I didn't really mind since he had incredible looks and seemed so sweet.

"Isn't this your stop?" He asked. I nodded

"Would you like to stay over? I mean you don't have to but I just figured since you probably had a bit of a walk."

"Um I sure. I guess." He rushed his words causing him to look up at the sky blowing the hair off his forehead.

He followed me up the steps and I led him in quietly closing the front door in case my parents were home. We tiptoed to the guest room and I quietly showed him where the bathroom is and when I got up to leave he spun me around by my arm.

"Thanks." He said with his raspy voice oh goodness. He then kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"No problem, goodnight Harry."

"Night Madison."

I rolled my eyes, the second time he called me by my full first name. I hated it. But the way he said it made my heart flutter to the point I wondered if I could even breathe. I really liked this feeling. We'll just his presence made me happy.