Chapter 36

AJ's POV

I'm in the kitchen washing dishes and just straightening up around the house. After everything that has happened I just want to have some lazy days and be normal.

Marco is finally off bed rest and he went out with Andre, I think they're making funeral arrangements for his mother.

I really do love him, I have never had such strong feelings for somebody and it's kind of terrifying but also thrilling that you care so much for another being.

"Hey baby." Arms slip around my waist and he pecks the side of my head.

He steps back and jumps and sits on the counter behind me and I flash him a smile before going back to what I was doing.

A spoon falls and I bend to pick it up. "Are you hungry?" I ask not knowing if he ate at Andre's.

Marco's POV

She bends down directly in front of me with her ass sticking in the air and these shorts she has on sits perfectly on her.

"So hungry you wouldn't even know." I say licking my lips.

"What do you want to eat?" She asks getting up and going back to washing the dishes.

My eyes trail up her legs until they disappear under those little booty shorts and I can just imagine the prize that's waiting for me.

"I can think of a few things." My voice comes out raspy and I step down from the counter.

She starts to stretch for something in the cupboard up top and her shirt rides up. Her silky chocolate skin is exposed and I can feel myself getting an excited.

"Do you want som-" she stops mid sentence when she turns and I'm directly in front of her.

I peck her forehead, then her cheeks, then her chin until I reach to her mouth. I capture her lips with mine and they mold perfectly together.

I run my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance and she grants it. She wraps her hands around my neck and I grab her ass.

"Up." I command softly and she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist.

I move my lips down her neck, when I reach the area between her collar bone and neck I'm rewarded with a moan.

I turn, walk to the counter and place her on it stepping between her legs. I pull her top over her head and her nipples greet me.

I see a shawdow and my head snaps to the doorway. Alli's back is towards the doorway and I take her nipple in between my fingers lightly squeezing and rolling them to keep her focused on the pleasure.

Sooner rather than later D walks in and stops in his tracks with his mouth hanging open. I dip my head in the crook of her neck and use my teeth to graze her neck. I shake my head at D when I see him open his mouth to say something. I discreetly use my hand to tell him to leave and he throws a smirk at me before retreating.

I inwardly roll my eyes and I know if Alli finds out that he was here she would be mad but I've been trying to get some for so long and he was not about the ruin it.

I pull of my shirt discarding it on the floor and I feel her teeth graze my neck and my erection grows.

I take one of her nipple in my mouth using my hand to give the other attention. I use my teeth to scrape it and she arches her chest further into my mouth.

Her hands grip my hair and I trail wet open mouth kisses down her stomach until I'm on my knees. I stop at her navel swirling my tongue in it and my name escapes her mouth.