Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Hannah's POV

Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Louis were just as charming as they always are when you see them in videos. Each of them were genuinely kind and made small talk while they signed my yearbook. I regretted not bringing something as creative as Kenzie did because I could tell that her and Louis definitely hit it off. I knew the boys would remember her for that and I felt like I would just be like any other girl.

Louis took a minute, staring over at Kenzie as she walked away, before he came back to reality and asked me how I was doing. "So, are you coming to see our concert tonight love?"

Even though Louis was clearly into Kenzie, he made me feel special too by calling me love.

"I wish! Me and my friend," I gestured my thumb toward the direction Kenzie was walking "Kenzie, tried to get tickets but they got sold out before we could get them, and we are pretty busy since we are showing our horses here this week" I laughed not that he would care anyways.

"That was your friend here that brought that book?" He looked intrigued

I laughed "Yeah, thats Kenzie, shes my best friend."

"Well it was nice meeting you! Tell your friend to take a look at that note, would ya?" he gave me a big grin.

"Will do! Nice meeting you Louis!"

I took a step to my right to get my year book signed by the next boy and I almost forgot I was standing right in front of Niall freakin' Horan. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as Louis handed him my book, I couldn't believe he was right there. His hair was perfectly styled, his smile in his usual goofy smirk, and he was dressed beyond compare.

He grabbed my book from Louis without even looking up at me and began to sign his name. I felt a little crushed that he didn't even notice me.

"So how upset are you that there's Nandos here?"

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! What the actual hell was I thinking? I've been rehearsing what I would say to him all day and that's what I come up with!? How did I manage to let that one slip?

Clearly Niall really did love food because that seemed to get his attention. He chuckled and looked up at me with that goofy grin of his, but quickly looked back down at my book. Then, before I knew it, his head shot up again almost as if he was doing a double-take.

Did NIALL HORAN just give me a DOUBLE-TAKE? This is possibly the best day of my entire life!

A flirty smile crept across his face and his deep blue eyes seemed to stare straight into me. My whole stomach flipped as I was pulled in by his gaze.

Niall's POV

Her perfect body was complimented by a long loose braid of dark hair falling down the front of her shoulder. She had on faded high-waisted jean shorts and a crop top that flaunted her ideal curves. Her blue eyes were so piercing and her navy top made them even more breath-taking. She was gorgeous.

Our moment together was soon interrupted by security guard ushering her along. I put my arm out to the guard motioning him to stop urging her to go. I didn't want her to leave.

"Yeah, it is pretty upsetting that there is no Nandos here, but I think there just may be something here to make up for that," I said trying to use game to best advantage. I hoped she would take the hint.

She did.

"I'm Hannah, it's nice to finally meet you Niall," she winked and I handed her back her book.

"We really need to keep the line moving, Niall," the security guard said once again.

I nodded. "Maybe I'll see you around, Hannah," I returned the wink.

"I'll be here all week," she smiled. She never stopped smiling, and I didn't want her to.

As I watched her walk away she looked over her shoulder and gave me one last look while biting her lip. Then, I noticed her walk away with the girl Louis had fancied just a few minutes prior.

Louis nudged me, "You heard the girl, she'll be here all week," he teased.

"So will your girl!" I cracked back at him. He grinned.

Like what you see? Follow our blog http://fantasies1d.tumblr.com/