Jimin

"Remember when we used to dance all day and night and forgot to eat?" He laughs as he lays down on the bed, placing his hands behind his head.

"I remember telling you we need to eat and you kept going! I really admired that about you hyung!" I laugh as i stare out of the single tiny window on the wall. Fog creates a lense over my eyes, all there is is the moon and fog.

"Oh Hyung. Remember what happened...with Jungkook?" I slowly turn around and he closes his eyes. Pain covers his face.

"Hey!!! Quiet down in there!" A voice yells from the door and i quickly turn toward the voice and back at Hoseok and he's standing up next to the bed a smirk on his face.

"Shhhh" he whispers and i nod my head.

"Keep it down! Don't want what happened to your friend happen to you, do you?" The deep voice from the door continues and my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Don't listen to him Jimin" Hoseok whispers again as he talks a step closer hiding something behind his back.

A smile grows on my face as we keep our own little secret from the annoying man.

"Don't let them scare you...You should be scared of me!" He laughs as he hits me on the side of the head with a pillow. My ear stings as feathers fall around my face.

"Hajima!" I laugh as i run towards my bed and grab my pillow and swing all the way around until my pillow meets his shoulder. We both laugh as the room is filled with fluffy white feathers, falling onto my face tickling my nose.

"Code White, he's doing it again" The man outside yells and bursts through the door and tackles me to the floor. Hyung stands back towards the wall with his hands up to the wall. His face surprisingly calm, i can't help but to continue to laugh.

"Hey crazy boy calm down or ill have to give you something to calm down!" The man yells again, his heavy body wiggling on top of me. I try to get myself from under him still laughing hysterically until i can't take it any longer. A long loud screech escapes my throat as a tear rolls down my cheek and my vision turns to black.

~~~

"Do you know why you're here today?" The lady asks, her voice is kind of deep and raspy like she smokes. The shoulder pads on her jacket point out in opposite directions. Her style his shit, just like that lipstick color she has on.

"I was forced." I finally reply keeping my eyes from meeting hers. Her hand presses record on her hand held recorder and she picks up the pen next to the notepad on the table.

"Do you know why you were, as you call it, forced to come here?" she asks licking the corners of her mouth. My nose curls in disgust just thinking about what her breath would smell like. I look around the room, all grey with a large mirror on the wall...obviously a double sided window. Watching me. Always watching me..Me and hyung. I turn to my left and see him sitting on the floor, his legs crossed playing with something small in his hands. I smile and look back at the lady.

I lean in towards her, slightly curious to smell what she might have eaten today. It is most definenlty something better than what i eat everyday. Rice..Rice rice rice and a dry crusty slab of smoked salmon.

"Becasue you think i see things" I whisper with a smirk on my face. I sniff loudly and grin.