Chapter 11

Tris pov

1 month later

So I'm in remission. I can't believe I beat the cancer. I'm on my way to a check up at the doctors appointment. It's a real quick check up so I decide to go alone. I'm meeting Tobias after the appointment at a banquet all to look at venues for our wedding.

Yeah we got engaged when I was almost dead. Every one thought I was going to die. I thought I was going to die but I'm glad I got a second chance.

I grab my phone out of my purse and I don't know how it falls out of my hand. I reach down into my seat and try to get it. I can't reach it so I take my eyes off the road for just a second. The next thing I remember I'm tossing and turning in my car. Glass is going every where and I can't feel my legs.
_______________________________

Tobias pov

I get a call from Tris parents and they tell me to meet them at the hospital. Tris was in a car accident.

When I heard I got into my car and raced to the hospital.

When I found which section of the hospital to go to I see my parents and Tris parents standing in the waiting room. Everyone is crying.

I shake my head as I walk over to them.

"She died" I say and my mom nods grabbing my hand.

"Here let's sit down" she says wiping her tears. I pull my hand away and let the tears fall from my eyes.

"She can't be dead. I'm in a dream. She just beat her cancer this was not suppose to happen like this" I yell.

"We were going to get married" I say crying.

"I know sweetheart I know" my mom says and I storm away.

"Tobias where are you going" my mom calls to me.

"I can't be here. I just can't" I say and go back in my car and scream. I scream and scream and scream.

"No, no, no" I yell banging on the steering wheel.

"My beautiful Tris. Why? I told you not to die on me" I say crying in my car.

"I love you Tris. I love you so much" I say sitting in my car and just crying.

"I love you" I say again and lay my head back and try to breathe.

Oh my beautiful Tris! I loved you so so much.

So this is the end. I hope you liked it. Sorry if you wanted more to the story. I just didn't know what else to write so I just kept the story short. I didn't want to delete it.

So I hope you enjoyed!

I'm going to write either a fourtris no war, divergent high, or sheo story next. I don't know I haven't decided! Tell me what you think I should do next!

Love you readers byeeee <4