Ch. 6 Where is Allison?

"So everyone, I have an idea who could've killed Lydia," Derek says as we all are sitting around at his place for the meeting. "Everything has been very suspicious with Hope. I think that she may be the one that killed Lydia that night.

"You're crazy! Hope would never do anything like that!" Allison says defending Hope although she isn't even there.

"She's always gone when bad things happen, it makes total sense," Isaac says while examining his sharp werewolf claws. "And earlier today I got slash marks in my car on my gas tank with a note saying we would have to walk to school,"

"And also someone had attacked me while I was taking a shower and it was a girl with blonde hair." I said. "I'm calling her now."

I pulled my phone out of my purse and dialed Hope's number. No answer. "She didn't answer," I said.

I looked over at Allison and saw that she was swaying back and forth. "Allison you ok?" I said. She just stared at me. "Here, let's go take a walk outside and get some fresh air.

I grabbed Allison and helped her walk outside. It was nice outside, the birds were chirping and the sun was shining bright. I let go of Allison and turned around to pick up a flower when I heard a scream. "Allison?" I said. She had vanished all of a sudden. I broke out into tears.

"Katherine," I heard a voice whisper in the wind. I turned around really fast to find Hope dressed all in black holding Allison by her neck with a knife held up to her throat.

"I knew it! It was you!" I screamed.

"How could you do this Hope?" Allison cried out.

"Because, I want to destroy all of you," Hope said slowly bringing the knife closer to Allison's neck.

"Just let her go!" I screamed.

"I'm afraid that I can't do that," Hope said with an evil grin. And with that Hope slit Allison's neck dropping her to the ground with Allison screaming in pain. Slowly dying from blood going everywhere.

I heard a door open and saw Derek, Scott, and Isaac coming to see what was happening. Derek turned into a werewolf and charged at Hope. "You little bitch!" Derek said.

Isaac ran to Allison cradling her into his arms. "Shhh your going to be alright," Isaac said as Allison whimpered.

"Isaac, I love you, I have always loved you and I always will," Allison said and she fell out of Isaac's arms onto the ground into a pool of her own blood. Dead.

"Noooooo!" Isaac screamed in terror. He ran at Hope also.

"You will never defeat me! You have lost your best warrior," Hope said throwing Isaac to the ground.

Derek pushed his claws deep into Hope's neck and she fell to the ground dead.

"Take that bitch!" Scott said laughing.

"So I guess that Darack had taken over Hope's body to get back at us?" I asks to Derek figuring he would know.

"Yeah and now we have no troubles." Derek said.

Everyone walked back into Derek's place and Isaac just laid on the ground and whimpered. "It's gonna be alright Isaac," I said.

We all went back home and the next day there was nothing that happened and the news went out to the police. The mystery had been solved and we all had been awarded with new cars since we had solved the Lydia case. Everything was back to normal except for Allison being dead. We all got over it even Isaac and he even got a new girlfriend and this time she was also a werewolf. Everyone was happy again, for good this time.

------------

Yay I finally finished it! I'm planning on writing a shot story, I need some ideas so comment down below!!

Hope you all liked it:)