Ch. 1 The Unknown Murder

*I do not own any of the characters from teen wolf or the plot from teen wolf!

Katherine's POV:

Katherine! Hurry up, we're gonna be late for school!" Isaac said to me from down the stairs.

"Just a second!" I yelled from up in my room. I slung my book bag over my shoulder and headed down the stairs. Each step you heard a clomp as my feet hit the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pop-tart and headed out the front door. I hopped into the passengers side of Isaac's bright red Malibu. Mom had gotten it for him for his 16th birthday 3 months ago. It still has that new car smell to it.

Isaac pulled out of the driveway, it was dark and raining outside. I turned the radio on and slumped back in my seat eating half of my pop-tart...There was a dead body found last night at Beacon Hills High School in the library. The person that was murdered was a young girl that looked to be the age of 15. Somehow there was no blood on her or anywhere. But there were slash marks in her side and it looked like she was choked around her neck because there were bruises and they were in the shape of a circle with a line through the middle of it. She also had what looked like dents in her shins that had that same shape as the bruises on her neck. There was a book lying on the ground beside her with a page ripped out of the middle of it and in place of that page was a petal from some flower that no one knows about or where it is from. The police are taking this crime scene into further investigation so there will be no school today for Beacon Hills High School.

I turned the radio off and realized that I had dropped my pop-tart and we were back at our house. Isaac must have turned around while I was listening to the radio. His eyes were glowing a bright yellow. He opened the door and got out of the car and went inside leaving the front door wide open. I got out of the car and went inside and walked up the stairs to my room and shut the door. I took out my phone from my book bag and dialed Scott's number.

Isaac's POV:

Katherine turned on the radio and after we listened to it I turned back around and went home. Katherine looked like she was completely blank. She had dropped her pop-tart she was eating and hadn't even noticed. I just sat there in the car in our driveway completely shocked, I could feel I was turning. Katherine knew I was a werewolf, she knew Scott was and Derek was and Cora. She knew everything. But Katherine isn't a werewolf, she looked over at me and I knew she saw that I was turning.

I got out of the car and went inside up to my room leaving the front door open not even bothering to close it. I shut my door to my room and sat on my bed with my mouth wide open. I heard the front door close and footsteps coming up the stairs and I knew Katherine had come inside. I heard her phone dialing numbers and wondered who she was calling, so I walked into her room.

Katherine's POV:

Isaac walked into my room right when Scott answered his phone. I guess he had heard me calling Scott.

"Hey Katherine. What's up?" Scott said over the phone. Isaac came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"There was a murder last night at the school. It came on the radio this morning while we were going to school." I told Scott on the phone. I told him about what we had heard on the radio this morning.

"Oh my gosh..." There was a pause over the phone.

"Can you come over right now, we need to figure out what happened last night." I said.

"I'm already on my way be there in 5 minutes." Scott said on the phone.

I hung up and turned toward Isaac. He had a worried look on his face but he looked relieved that Scott was coming over.

"We're need to get help to find out who did this. We need Derek's help." Isaac said and he walked down the stairs to wait for Scott to get here.

--------------------------------------

I have began writing this story because I love Teen Wolf

This is my first story I have written and I really hope you guys like it so far!

I love all my followers and people who read my book

Please comment, vote, or share my book! Thank you

Love you all <3

Follow my bestie Vampireforlife9, she's writing a really good book called kidnapped! Read it and I will love you!