Time to get this over with part 2

Hello everyone, how are you. I got very little feedback on my last chapter. I really want to know what y'all think of my book. If it's bad then just tell me I will stop writing it. If it's goo tell me i'll update faster then!! Please any feedback at all!! I HAVE 1K READI!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! I know that's not a whole lot to some people but to me it means everything. I love you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's POV

"Sophie baby how about you go upstairs and wake up Zayn and Louis for me so we can eat dinner." Liam asked me.

"Ok daddy"

I ran upstairs to daddy Louis room and opened the door slowly. They looked so peaceful. Time to turn the terror on.

I ran over to the bed and jumped on top of it and started jumping up and down.

"WAKE UP IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!' I yelled.

I saw Zayn's eyes flutter open. He just laughed at me. He grabbed my legs and pulled me down so i was laying down with them. He started to tickle me.

"What are you doing in here." he was still tickling me.

"Liam asked me to come get ya'll up" I couldn't stop giggling.

Louis was laughing at us.

"We're you yelling Sophie?' Louis asked me.

"yes sir but."

"No buts you must be punished cause you broke a rule. You have to give me a kiss."

I giggled I gave Louis a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey, I want one too." Zayn pouted.

I gave him one too.

"Ok Louis said lets go and eat us some dinner."

Louis and Zayn got up and started to walk out. I wanted to be carried.

"Ahem." They both turned around and looked at me still sitting on the bed. I held my arms out. Zayn chuckled and walked over to me and picked me up.

"Yay!" When we got downstairs we saw the food already at the table. Zayn and Louis had cushions on there seat to sit on.

Zayn sat me down in my chair. I was excited to eat. Until I saw what I was eating. It was hamburgers. I HATE HAMBURGERS!!!!! I was not eating this. Harry cooked this maybe if I ask him nicely he'll get me a sandwich instead.

"Harry I don't like hamburgers will you please get me something else to eat please." I asked in the sweetest voice ever.

"Sure baby but first i need you to eat at least three big girl bites for me then i'll make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ok."

"But Harry I don't want to eat it!!!!"

"I don't care if you don't want to you have too unless you don't want a sandwich."

"This is'nt fair!!!" I was about to throw a tantrum. Louis decided to step in.

"Unless you want sore bottom and to be stuck with that hamburger i suggest that you calm down and do what Harry ask."

This pushed me over the edge. I threw an all out tantrum.

"NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!! I WILL NOT EAT AT ALL BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TOO AND I GET WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!' I flipped my plate on the floor. Shattering it and ruining the hamburger.