Time to get this over with

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! Only one person commented on my last story its ok though i just like to hear your comments. I hope you enjoy this chapter after this I'm gonna bring Angel Sophie and Sasha into this more i got sidetracked in this story.The POV's are going to change a lot in this story so just bear with me. Sorry for any mistakes. I'm taking to long to write this without further delay enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayns POV

I understand why i have to go to Louis room but why Harry is it because of what i have done. I only knew one thing...... my butt was in for it.

Harry's POV

Why did Louis make me go to is room. I have not done anything wrong. I'm not going to disobey him though. My bum already hurts as it is.

Louis POV

I could see the confused look on Harry's face he didn't know what he was doing but i very well did. I watched Zayn and Harry run up to my room. I went to the kitchen and got me something to drink I really wanted to think about this and make sure i wanted to go through with this. I did.

I walked upstairs and into my room. Zayn was sitting on the bed while Harry was in my chair at the desk. I knew they haven't spoke a word to each other. I stared for a second then finally spoke up.

" Harry on the bed and sit by Zayn." I said

"But Louis. I don't want too!!!!"

He started complaining but i had to get them to talk to each other.

I was more stern this time while talking. "Harry now! Don't make me have to come and get you!"

"Ok Lou."

He got up walked over to the bed and sat by Zayn like i asked him too."Ok, here is what is going to happen I'm going to leave for ten minutes in that amount of time you will talk about your feelings and let it all out then i will be back and we can get the punishment portion of this discussion. Now get on with it i wont be a happy person if you don't.'

With that i left the room.

Harry's POV

After he left i looked up and Zayn and he immediately took me into the biggest hug i have ever had. He was crying.

'I'm so sorry for what i did to you Harry. I love you!"

I wrapped my arms around him and started crying too. "I love you too Zayn. I'm so sorry for what you went through and did........"

"shh baby its ok i forgive you if you forgive me?"

"I forgive you" We just sit there and cry in each others arms until Louis walks in.

I could tell Zayn was kinda scared.

Louis POV

I was happy to see my boys happy again they seemed good. Now to get the hard part over with.I walked over and sat down with them and started to talk about what was going to happen next.

"OK, so now onto the hard part. Here is what is going to happen next. I fell like i am partly responsible for Zayn harming himself so Zayn is going to spank me for it. However he sees fit then Harry is going spank Zayn for what he did to your bum mostly because I will be in no state to do it. Then at bedtime Zayn you will get another spanking from me for Self-harming yourself. Do we all understand."

"Yes" they both said.

"Ok lets get this over with. I'm getting mine first.. Harry I want you to go sit at my desk while Zayn handles me," i turned to Zayn,"It's all you bud.'