Spanking of my life

Angels POV

"ANGEL GET UP UP UP IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!" Liam screamed in my ear.

"Omg! It's 6:00a.m. and my head hurts."

"Hangovers suck don't they, and your up because we are getting your punishment out of the way." Zayn said

Realization just hit me as I looked at 5 angry boys starring at me.

"Oh crap."

"Oh crap is right know this is what's going to happen," Louis started explaining," Your going to be punished by each off us. I know that sounds like a lot but what you did was completely unacceptable. You snuck out leaving Sophie and Sasha by themselves completely unsupervised and got drunk you are 14!! You will be spanked by however the person does it seems fit. You will start with Harry go too Niall then Liam me next and lastly Zayn. You will be punished in whoever is doing it rooms. Got it?"

I was shocked " Y-yes s-sir" Niall could tell I was really scared and in shock. He came up and gave me a hug and whispered in my ear.

"Everything is going to be ok we are only doing this because we love and care about you.Understand?"

I nodded my head slowly as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"How about we get this over with so we can cuddle and watch movie afterwards." Harry sugested.

I nodded my head just wanting to get this over with.

"Ok," Harry said, "you are mine first." he says as he picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room.

I am so scared right know. I want to run away but I know it will just make it worse but. I just want to cry and disappear. I didn't know it but i was crying. Hary took his hand and wiped away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. He cuddled me for a second before pulling away and lifting my chin so i looked him right in the eye.

"I know you already feel bad and are sorry but I have to do this lets just get it over with."

I nodded my head and he flipped me over his lap, and pulled down just my pants.

"i'm going to do it over your panties you may not get as lucky with everyone else. Your getting 70 with my hand ok."

Harry's POV

I really don't want to do this. It's going to kill me but I guess I have to I let out a deep breath and strated.

SAMCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

She was sobbing uncontrolaby and still had so much more to take. This really has to suck for her. I picked her up and cuddled her for about 5 minutes before I realized the other boys were waiting on her. I pulled up her pants and picked her up bridal style.

"Hey, baby I have to take you to Niall now ok."

She didn't even respond to me as I walked across the hall into Niall's room.

Niall's POV

As soon as I saw Harry enter into my room carrying Angel I was torn to pieces. I immediately got up and ran to Harry and snatched her out of his arms. I didn't even notice he left the room. She wrapped her arms around my neck and shoved her head in the crook of my neck and started all out crying. I sat down on my bed.

"Niall p-please don't s-spank me anymore I am so s-sorry I have l-learned my lesson it w-won't happen again." she was pleading.

This broke my heart. I would just cuddle her until I had to bring her to Liam but I knew what I had to do.
I made her sit on my lap so she was looking in my face.

"Baby, I want you to listen to me and take everything I say to heart. What you did last night scared the living heck out of me last night. It was bad enough you just snuck out but when I saw you drunk. I thought you were hurt or something I was scared. When we were thinking of this punishment I even offered to do the whole spanking. I was upset and scared and frankly I am disappointed in you. I forgive you though. I know you are extremely sorry and you know what you did wrong but I am still gonna spank you."

She burst Into more tears and started to cry harder.I just stood her up and layed her over my lap and grabbed the hairbrush.

"You going to get 60." There was no response I don't think she even heard me I just started.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SAMCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I picked her up and craddled her in my arms. I started whispering sweet things into her ear.

"I am so sorry Niall please forgive me I wont ever do that again."

"I Forgive you honey I am not mad at all."

"I love you Niall."

Just as I was about to say something back Liam opened the door.

"I'll bring her in a minute Liam just give me one more minute."

He just nodded his head.

"Liam, Louis, and Zayn are not going to go easy on you I just want you to be prepared after your spanking is over I promise I'll cuddle with you but I have to take you to Liam now."

She just nodded her head as I picked her up and walked down to Liam's room.

I opened the door and he just patted his lap for me to lay her over. I did just that and left the room.

Liam's POV

I'm not going to cuddle her from the start. I will after but she deserves every smack that she is going to get. I pick up the wooden spoon next me. I pulled down her pants and panties.

"45 with the spoon." I didn't even wait for her to respond I just started.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I scooped her up and cuddled her. Her bottom was starting to get bruised and I was afraid of what was yet to come. I pulled up her pants and panties and I shushed her for about 5 minutes before I picked her up to leave.

"Baby I'm going to take you to Louis now ok."

"Noooooooo NOO Please don't li li my bun hurts soooooo bad and they will make it worse and i'm scared please don't let them hurt me."

She thinks we're doing this just to hurt her.

"Baby doll we don't want to hurt you in fact this hurts us but you did was unacceptable and will not be tolerated in this house. We love you with all out hearts and we are doing this because we care."

"I know I just don't want two more spankings!!!!"

"Should of thought about that before you snuck out and got drunk.w

"I'm sorry Liam."

"It's ok baby I love you."

I walked straight across the hall into Louis room and set her in his arms wishing her the best of luck.

Louis POV

This poor girl was in a lot of pain but she had to learn. I gave her a quick squeeze before I stood her in front of me. I was about to lay her across my lap when she spoke.

"Louis can I have a hug first i'm really scare."

"Baby there is nothing to be afraid of I would never go to far or hurt your so bad. I love and care about you." I say as I hug her. "Lets get this over with."

I flip her over my lap and pull her pant and panties down. I picked up a metal spatula.

"35 with the spatula."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I picked her up and sat her in my lap minding her bum.

"Shhh baby you have been so brave through all this. I am so proud of you."

I was getting no response out of her except for crying. I wanted to finish this of so we can just all cuddle. I pulled up her pants and started to walk to Zayns room.

"Going to Zayns now we are going to finish this up it will be real quick."
I got into Zayns room and layed her across his bed. I walked up to Zayn and whispered in his ear.

"Go a bit easy on her she has been through a lot make it quick too."

He just nodded as I left the room.

Zayn POV

Her bum was starting to bruise pretty good. I'm just going to finish this up quick.

"Baby your only getting 15 the belt."
No response. I'm just going to make this quick.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I picked her up and gave her the biggest hug.

"It's all over now baby no more spankings today. We all forgive you everything will be ok."

"I want Niall." That's al she could manage to say.

I walked across to Niall's room and opened the door.

"All she wants is you." I hand her over and he looks happy.

Niall's POV

I find it so sweet that she wants to have me. I looked down to talk to her to find her asleep. She is so cute sometimes.

----------------------------------------------
Long chapter hope you liked it and I'm thinking of maybe making a relationship between Angel and Niall tell me what you think. Love y'all!!