First Concert

Angels POV

The boys had there first concert today and are excited. I'm happy for them too..... We'll kinda........don't get me wrong I'm happy for them it's just.....never mind I'm not the jealous type..... WHO AM I KIDDING I HAVE BEEN GETTING NO ATTENTION!!!!!! I am always the center of attention. I'm usally not the jealous type but this is not working for me. I'll talk to Niall he always listens to me.

"Hey Niall", I say walking into his room,"can I talk to you about something."

"No not right now baby we have the concert to get ready for I don't have time."

"But Niall!!" I say as I stomped my foot.

"Don't make me go get Louis. You no better, lose the attitude before you in trouble."

"Humph!" I say walking out

Niall won't listen to me. Maybe........Harry!!!! I walk Into his room finding him and Louis working on solos.

"Hello Harry Hello Louis." I say as I jump in between them sitting on the couch.

"Angel get out of here you just ruined it" Harry whined at me.

"I just want to talk to you about something!!!!!"

"Angelica get out of here before you earn yourself a spanking"

I run out before they can see me cry. I just want someone to talk too. I'm not even going to bother looking for Zayn an Liam they will do the same thing. Everyone hates me! I'm just going to lay down and cry into my pillow forever.

About 40 minutes later I hear. "Angel it's time to leave come on downstairs"

I get up and slowly walk down the stairs. We get in the car and no one even noticed I was upset or had a tear stained face. I was right no one even notices me anymore. I was talking to no one even if they talked me first. Well no one even talked to me that whole way there. THEY WHERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!!

When we got there we all got out of the truck and headed to the dressing rooms. The boys told us to sit on the couch and stay there. They didn't even acknowledge us. The only thing they said was "behave" before going on stage. How dare they!!! I'm upset and i'm going to do something to piss then off and it's going to be damn good.

I got up and walked around looking for something to destroy or ruin when I found a simple hole in the wall. IM SO SNEAKING OUT.

I looked around to see if anyone would see me and when we no one was looking I just simply slipped right through.

I started walking down the streets no one was down here just a couple of people. This wasn't good enough for me. Oooooo a bar do I still have my face ID? I DO!!! I know what I'm doing tonight.

I walk right into that bar ready to get drunk off my ass. I walk straight up to that bar tender and get my order.

"Hello I need two tequila shots a margarita and some vodka."

"ID please."

I showed him the ID and he bought it. I soon got my drinks and am ready to get drunk!! I take the vodka and tequila and gulp it down fast loving the burn in the back of my throat. Now I can enjoy my margarita. It was all going good when I heard my phone going off. Probably one of the boys. I was right let's see what they say

Niall-Baby we love you please come back.

Liam-Louis and Zayn are pissed at you come back don't make it worse

Louis-YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK DOWN HERE YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN WE FIND YOU

Harry-come back I really miss you were all worried

Zayn-I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT YOU WHEN I FOUND YOU KISS YOUR FREEDOM GOODBYE.

Wow I feel all the love!!

"Two more vodkas please."

"Sure thing."

I hope they never find me. Lol O'm starting to get dizzy. Lol look a unicorn.

I walked out of the bar. I want to make out with someone. I started heading toward the direction of the concert. I didn't realize what I was doing. I soon saw a figure with blonde hair frantically searching around. I walked up to him and he gave me a hug.

"Wanna make out." I slurred

"Angelica Marie Tomlinson you are in so much trouble and are you drunk!!"

"Your a pretty unicorn."

He just picked me up bridal style and started to carry me backstage.

"Here comes the bride all dressed in white dum da de dum de da dum." I started singing to myself and the next thing I know was I was plopped down on a couch backstage. I was about to pass out but before I did I could hear the boys taking.

Zayn-I'm going to beat her ass

Niall- she is drunk

Zayn-an even better reason to do it.

Louis-not right know she won't feel or remember let's wait till the morning when she is more conscious

Liam-what are we going to do

Louis-here the plan....

Before I could hear it I drifted into a deep deep sleep.