Idol Time

Millie and Catherine were on the way to town to meet up with Shannon and Kelly before making their way to the venue for The Tides first concert of their own tour. They were meeting up outside Pizza Hut, going to have something to eat, then go to the show.
They all went into Pizza Hut and the waitress put them on a table near the back of the restaurant. The girls were there looking at the menu trying to decide which pizza to choose when this group of boys were seated at the table behind them, but with these boys were a couple of girls that Millie knew. One of the said "Oh look it's Millie and her stupid friends I bet they are going to to them American dumbasses The Tide in concert."
That group just laughed then the same girl said "They can't sing and aren't exactly good looking are they."
Well that was it for Millie, she stood up turned and said "Have you ever seen The Tide live?"
"Erm no why would I pay to go and see a bunch of idiots live."
"No you would much rather go and sleep around. The Tide are an amazing band live, they play all their own instruments, sing live, not like a certain band who have mimed before. I have so much respect for the boys in the band they get so much hate thrown at them, all because they started of doing covers on YouTube and not put together by a certain Mr Cowell. So if you say anything else about them I think you will have a few people here ready to have a major argument with you."
"Don't care they ain't exactly 1d are they."
"They don't try to be they are themselves, always have been always will be. Come on girls let's go the atmosphere in here has changed."
As Millie turned to Catherine she said " OMG that's all I need after that."
Shannon said "Millie what is it"
Millie just pointed and the other girls just looked only to find The Tide and Davey sitting there looking straight at her. She just got her bag and walked as quick as she could out of the place, with Catherine Kelly and Shannon following her. Once outside Millie sat on a wall just down from the restaurant. The other three caught up and sat with her. Shannon said "Bloody hell Millie that was a passionate speech, I have never heard you say anything like that before."
"That's because I am sick of people taking the mickey out of them. They are a really talented band, who need more recognition."

"Thank you."
All four girls turned round to find The Tide standing behind them. It was Drew who spoke "We heard every word you said in there, nobody has ever said that about us before and I mean not even true Tiders have said we are better than One Direction."
"Hey I have seen 1D, the vamps, 5sos and you live and believe me they ain't that good. I mean compared to you guys and the vamps."
"We are really grateful because it is fans like you that make it worth carrying on."

Davey told the boys it was time to go. Drew told the girls to get near the front of the stage so he could see them. They left, leaving the girls gobsmacked that their favourites had spoken to them, they have met them so who needed m&g tickets.

Inside the venue Drew said " I can't believe that she stood up like that and defended us. I want to thank them in some way."
Nate said " That one who did the arguing was so cute. I wouldn't mind meeting her properly."
Drew just smiled at Nate he knew he was serious. Austin was really quiet so Levi said "Hey Bro what's up with you?"
"Nothing is wrong, I am just deep in thought."
"Okay which one did you like then, because you are only ever like this when you see a pretty girl."
"Okay you are right, I don't know her name, she was the one with the red hair."
Levi smiled because he knew which one Austin was on about.

First on stage was Josh Taylor, the New Hope Club. Then The Tide came on stage. Millie, Catherine,Kelly and Shannon had managed to get right up to the front by the barrier.
Drew spotted the four of them as soon as he walked out on stage, so he waved at them.
Austin looked straight at the girls and smiled because he could see the one he liked. After a couple of songs Drew said "Earlier today while we were in Pizza Hut one of our fans stood up for us against someone who was not very nice about the band at all, so to say thank we will now sing Trouble, a brand new song."
They sang the new song and the girls just smiled. During the song Davey actually went up to Millie and told her and the girls to come to the side of the stage now, as the boys requested their company after the show. So the four girls moved to the side of the stage. Just before the boys finished on stage the girls all went backstage. Davey showed them to the boys dressing room. When they walked in Kelly and Shannon both said "Look at the state of this room, can't you tell it's for boys."
All four girls laughed.