Part Two

The Mistletoe Miracle

Part 2

WARNING: Some inappropriate language (Curse words)

"And, and don't forget last year's winter festival!!! You were dressed up as the cutest, little elf ever!!!" Rebecca says while they are both replaying their time together.

"Ugh!! Don't remind me!!! It was so embarrassing!!!" Mark said as he remembered himself wearing tights.
"I never knew leggings were that tight!"

"Only because you have really strong muscles! You nearly ripped them apart when you were walking around!" Rebecca laughed as Mark lightly blushed in the cold.

"But hey. I've been waiting a while to ask you this." Mark says while trying to keep his hands from shaking.

"Shoot." Rebecca replied with a smile.

"Are you and Brandon still a thing?" Mark asks while putting his hands under his arms before they begin shaking.

"Naw." Rebecca turned to face Mark's face. "We split up a few months ago. Mostly 'cause he started acting like a huge asshole. Brandon got so hostile and jealous when I was hanging out with you for homework and such."
Rebecca sighed.

"He banned me from seeing any other guys. So I didn't want to take his stupid attitude any more, so I dumped his sorry ass."

"Sorry that you had to suffer from that jerk. But it's great you stood up for yourself." Mark says with a smile.

Rebecca looked up to see Mark's face.

"You didn't let that ass treat you like his bitch and walk you around. You said 'NO!' and walked away. Girlfriend, that takes guts."

Holy crap!!! Did he just call me that?! Rebecca thought.

Rebecca blushed then replied, "Thanks, dude. I really need that. It felt good and bad."

"Why does it feel bad? You stood your ground." Mark asks.

Rebecca sighed before replying, "That feels great. Though now that makes me single."

Which is a good thing for me though.

"I hate being alone and feeling miserable with no one to be there. Especially when I need someone to comfort me."

A small tear fell down her face. Mark noticed the sadness growing on her face.

"Hey, Bec. Don't cry over that douche. It's his lost and it also shows how strong you are."

Mark gave her a hug. Then placed his left hand on her shoulder when he pulled back. Mark then removed his right glove. With his bare, right hand, Mark dried her tears from her red eyes.

"Thanks. At least I know I got you there for me always."

Rebecca gave him a small smile.

"There was something else I wanted to tell you." Mark says.

Rebecca looked up as Mark's arms retreated back to his body.

"I have known you since the seventh grade. We have gone through the most craziest things together. And really what......I want to tell you is......I love you."

Mark said as he lowered his head. But Rebecca then lifted his chin up, forcing him to stare into her baby blue eyes.

"Here is my answer." Rebecca says.

Before he could think of what she said, his mouth was pretty occupied with her lips. He instantly pulled her close once his senses kicked in. She moved her hand to the side of his face and pulled him closer. Rebecca left a sweet sensation on his lips as she pulled back.

"I love you too, Mark." She says.

Giving him another reason to pull her back into his arms.

They both broke free for a quick breath, staring into each other's eyes.

Then a mistletoe was caught in the corner of Mark's eye. His eyes went to it and he smiled and gave her sides a squeeze. Mark chuckled as he pointed above their heads.

"Well look at that. This mistletoe has some real powers." He says.

Mark said as he pulled Rebecca into another hug, kissing her gently on the cheek.

----------------------------------------------

It sounds cheesy but I like it this way.

If you liked my story, then vote :3