School

I was blinking at my laptop's screen.

It was around four in the morning and I still didn't finish my homework.

I yawned as I typed the last website for the annotation, which I needed for my research paper.

I'm so exhausted and have a massive headache. My stupid brother wouldn't stop bugging to use my laptop. My mother kept on screaming about how lazy I am. While my father wouldn't stop poking his head in my room, asking how I am. Finally around midnight, my brother went to bed as did my mom.

My father passed out on his favorite chair, which sat in front of the television. His snores echoed throughout the house, bouncing off the walls and my head.

A migraine was rising as I finished the last touches. I needed to make sure everything was decent enough for my future presentation. A sigh escaped my lips as I clicked the 'Save File' button.

My hands slammed the laptop's screen shut and came up to the sides of my head. The tension didn't seem to ease, so I got up and walked into my bathroom.

The little cabinet doors opened, while I searched through the somewhat 'organized' medicine.

My eyes caught the bright blue label on my favorite small, white bottle. I poured a baby blue tablet in my hand and closed the lid. I walked into my room and opened my water bottle. I popped the pill in my mouth and gulped down the dry water.

Don't ask me, but water lately....hasn't been tasting as satisfying as it should. Strange me has eating disorders and can never decide how food should actually taste like or feel.

My head started feeling dizzy so I sat down in my chair, and blinked down at my blurry phone. It....read......one a.m. I might, actually, be able to sleep more than three hours tonight.

I yawned and collapsed on my bed in my big sweater and shorts. I didn't care what I was wearing, as long as I am able to sleep for a bit. Yet, school will come back to give me more work to do.

"Arghhh!!" I whined. I don't mind going to school, but the homework and studying could be less.

It's so intense and frustrating to keep up to your family's standards. Especially when I had agreed to take A.P. classes to improve my college resume.

I attempted to empty my mind so I can fall asleep faster. Hopefully, I won't pass out again during fourth period today in school.

It gets annoying after many doctors, and school nurses complain about your eating and sleeping habits.

Can't people understand I don't like eating and has difficulties sleeping? It isn't my fault, but my teachers who give a ton of work. Not including my family problems and distractions.

Life and school are two things that can be enjoyable, if you are able to find a way to get through it all.