Chapter 2

A/n: ok hey peoples!! Ok this chapter might not be as good because stuff is going on over here while I am trying to write. And my head hurts like a bitch. So please not hates!! You can give me more advice but PLEASE no hating!! And up above is what I think Sam should look like. Well ON WITH THE STORY!!

I look at the man before me in shock. How does he know that I am pregnant...? "How...how the hell do you know I am pregnant, and why do you think the baby is yours? It could be my boyfriend's baby for all you know." I raised my chin.

"Um...I know your pregnant because...because your bigger then you was the last time I saw you. And you don't have a boyfriend. I know EVERYTHING about you. I know that your favorite color is black and that your favorite food is a hamburger. And I know that you haven't had sexual intercourse with another man in the past 3 weeks." He whispers the last part and I gasp. How does he know all of this...? I know that I work with a bunch of werewolves but... he can't know unless....

I look at him. "Have you been spying on me? No one but Sam knows that I am pregnant...and don't you dare say that is because I'm bigger...that's a lie I'm not that far along and I have to be at least a month along for my smell to change..." He looks at me surprised. Yeah I studied the werewolves...I am NOT about to be around supernatural beings without knowing stuff about them. I am not stupid.

"How...how in the hell did you know that? Your a human... our society is secret...wait..." he sighs and looks at me. "You said Sam...dammit how many times do I have to tell her to keep her damn mouth shut?" I look at him confused. Yeah I know that Sam is a werewolf but why would he say that...and then it clicks. I look at him in horror. "Your the Alpha..." he smiles at me and says surprise. I stand there looking at him. Confused. Why me? There are plenty of single female werewolves out there to fuck. So why would he pick a puny human?

"Why would you pick me? There was plenty of single female werewolves at that party...so why settle for me? A human?" He looks at me and smiles. "Your my mate. Don't you remember anything about that night?" I shake my head no and he frowns. "Really? Nothing at all?" I shake my head again and he sighs. "The reason why I 'picked' you is because you are my mate. I knew you where my mate when I smelt your sent." I looks at him and paled. No...nah uh. So not happening....not possible...but is it? I think that I have read of a human being a wolf's mate...but it is impossible for a pure human to be a wolf's true mate...wait...so...no. I look at him. "I need to go...please let me go." He growls and shakes his head.

"No way in hell am I going to lay you slip out my fingers again. Where you go I go. Understood?" I sigh. Why are werewolves so fucking annoying? "You know where I live and work...and possibly where I use to live as well...I just need to talk to my mom..." he shakes his head and I sigh. I am in no mood to put up with his ass. I knew him in his family jewels and opens the door as fast as my hands will allow me. After I open the door I run over to Sam. I tell her that I need to leave NOW. She nods and we run out together. We are just pulling out of the parking lot when Jason run out. I sigh and we get on the road.

---------------------------------30 minutes later---------------------------------

We arrive at my mom's house and I jump out. I March up to the door and bangs on the door. I have to know. My mom opens the door and looks at me confused. "Hello Hailey...is everything all right?" I shake my head and ask if I can talk to her. She nods and opens the door and I walk tho. Sam follows right behind me. I go into the living room and sits down. "Would you like something to drink?" Sam and I shake our head. She says ok and sits down.

"Now why are you here daughter? I know that this is not a check up on me." I shake my head and sighs. "Mom I'm pregnant...and I need to know what my dad was. And before you shut down like you normally do when I talk about dad I really do need to know. I'm pregnant with the Alphas baby...and he is claiming that I am his mate. Now please tell me mom..." She looks at me with pity and sighs. "I hoped this day would never come little one...and it seems like it has. Your dad was...well is a werewolf...so you do have the gene in you. And you have the possibility of changing and being a wolf's mate." I gasp and look at her hurt. How could she keeps something that important from me?

"Where is he now? And how could you keep this information away from me? What if I had of shifted? I wouldn't have known what was going on..." She sighs and looks tired. "I told you the truth about where he was. He really did run off with another woman...but it was his mate. I kept the information from you because I hoped that this day would never come. And if you had of shifted we would be having the same conversation...just earlier. Please do not be mad at me...I was just looking out for you little one..." She starts to tear up and I hug her. I understand where she is coming from...so I am David Blacks mate...Someone knocks on the door and my mom gets up and opens the door. David rushes in and glares at me. Well this is going to be a long rest of the day.....