Chapter 5

A/n: ok this is going to be a ruff chapter so I will probably come back and edit it. I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter...please keep reading. Right now this is me going off of my own since NO ONE wanted to give me any ideas. So...ON WITH THE STORY!!

I wake up to my son and daughter jumping on the bed. I laughs and look at them. "Why did you have to wake mommy up? Daddy's already up. Go but daddy." They laugh and keeps jumping. "But mommy you promised to take me and sissy to school though." I look at Greg and sigh. I had to promise them that didn't I? I sigh and get up. "Go brush your teeth and get your bag. Mommy will be down in a minute." They nod and run out the room. I get up and go over to my closet and picks out a white Sun dress and black flats and put them on. I can't believe that they are 5 now. Time goes by so fast. I walk down stairs and sees that they both are ready to go to school and walks up to them.

"Did you to brush your teeth?" I ask them and they nod. I look at them and easiest eyebrow. I crouch down to there size and looks at them. "Blow." They pout and stomps upstairs. I laugh and shakes my head. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I smile. They only person who has the balls to wrap there arms around me is my mate. David. I turn around in his arm and smiles at him. He's been an amazing husband, dad, and Alpha. There have been more rouge spotting, but they have been taken care of rather quickly. I kiss him and the kids run down and says eww. He laughs and cases after the kids. I tell it's time to go and the kids cheer. I grab the keys and we go to the car. The kids buckle up and I start the car. Just before I hit the glass David jumps into the car.

"Did you think I would miss my babies first day of school?" The kids giggle and I pull out. I put on the kids favorite CD. They start to sing along and I smile at David. He smiles back and we sing along. We get to the school 15 minutes later and we get out with the kids. I crouch down and looks them in the eyes. "Now most of these kids are human. They do not know what you are. It's our secret. You can't tell ANYONE ok?" The nod and kiss me and David bye. I start to cry and he hugs me. I look at him and he smiles. "They are gonna do fine. Now let's go home." I nod and kiss him before we get into the car. We drive home in silence. Not one of those awkward silences but a content silence. When we get home one of the female pack members nod at me. Her name is Amanda and we have become best friends. I smile brightly and she mouths 'good luck'. I smile and nods.

He walks into his office and I walk into the bedroom. I'm worried how he is going to react. I'm happy! Really happy! And well...if he's not then...then he will have to get over it. I walk out of out bedroom and walk to his office. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I wait 5 seconds and then walks in. He smiles at me and he stands up. I shake my head and he looks at me confused. "I would suggest you to be seated when I tell you this." He nods slowly and sits back down. I breath deeply and smiles at him. And decided to just tell him."I have something to tell you." He nods for me to continue. I take another deep breath.

"Baby...I'm pregnant"

A/n: ok I know you probably going to hate me for this cliff hanger but I don't care!! I love how this book ended. I need a suggestion to what this baby's gender is going to be and a name. Well I love you all!! See you later!!