Chapter one

A/n: hey peoples!! I know that I made another book and never worked on it. So I took it down and started to work on this one!! Yay!! Ok so up above is what I think Hailey should look like. Haha and no it's not what I look like even though our first name is the same...anywho I will update A.S.A.P. ok now ON TO THE STORY!!

I open my eyes and feels something behind me. I turn my head and sees one of the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life, laying right behind me. I look around and think 'where the hell am I? And who the hell is this?'

I lift his arm off me and sits up and feels that I am soar all over. 'How the hell did I get here?' I shrug and stands up. I gasp as I feel how soar my body really is. I look around for my clothes and finds that our clothes are strung out all over the room. I curse quietly and start collecting my clothes. When I get all of my clothes i get dressed. I walk down stairs and gasps in awe at how pretty this house is. I look around for a piece of paper and writes a note for the stranger

Dear sir,

I am sorry to have to leave like this all of a sudden but I do not know you or remember what happens last night. I hope that you do not hate me for up and leaving.

Sincerely,
Hailey Anderson

I grab my phone and text my best friend Samantha

H~ hey I need a taxi girly
S~ and what do you expect me to do?
H~ I want you to come pick me up
S~ this is the last time. I mean it! Where you at?
H~ hold up and I will tell you

I walk out the room and goes down the stairs. I see a woman standing up at the front so I walk up to her.

"Um....hi. I don't know where I am....can you tell me please...I need to get home." I say and she looks at me like I'm crazy and writes down the address. I look at the address and sends it to Sam. I walk outside and 10 minutes layers she pulls up and honks her horn

"Ugh!! Hurry up!! I left John at the house asleep!!" She says and I laugh as I jump into the car. John is her new boyfriend. She has a new boyfriend every month...sometimes she goes back out with the same one a few months later.

"Yeah yeah yeah just drop me off at my house and then you can go back to Austin." I say and she gasps. "His name is not Austin!! It's John!! Get it right!" I laughs and says sorry. We sit in silence for a few minutes and the our song comes on. We look at each other and starts to sing along to 'King for a day' by Pierce The Veil. (Video up above. It's like my favorite song EVER so please check it out!!) She dropped me off at my house and I go inside. I go to my room and lays on my bed. I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow....

Three weeks later

I sit down on the bathroom floor and sighs. This can NOT be happening. I'm 3 weeks late. 'I could be...no that is not a option at all. I can't be pregnant-' my thoughts was cut short by Sam busting in and handing me a Wal-Mart bag. I open it to see 5 pregnancy tests. I look up a Sam and she shrugs.

"You've been sick for the past few weeks so I thought I should be a good sister and get a few tests for you." I sigh. I should just get over with. I get up and read the instructions on the back of each. Seems easy enough. I takes the tests and sit them on the bathroom counter and walk out.

3 minutes. 3 minutes and I will show myself and Sam that I wasn't pregnant. I set a alarm on my phone for 3 minutes and then looks through my music. I find 'Rodger Rabbit' by Sleeping With Sirens and play click it.  Sam smiles and we start to dance and sing to the song. My phone goes off and we look at each other. This was it. The moment of truth.

I walk into the bathroom slowly and Sam follows me. I look at her and she nods her head in encouragement. I turn slowly and look at the first test. Positive. It could be a dud so I look at the next one. Positive again. I take a deep breath and look at the rest. They all have the pink plus sign. I break down in tears and Sam hugs me tightly.

-----------------------------------the next day-------------------------------------

I get up and get dressed. I sighed and grabbed a banana and rushed out the door to see Sam waiting for me outside in her car. I walk over to the car and gets in.

"How are you this morning Ms. Pregnant?" Sam asks me. I give her a dirty look and she laughs. "Seems like your in a bad mood. So I'm just going to shut up before I get myself hurt." I nod and open my banana. She gives me a dirty look. No one is allowed to eat in her car. But fuck it. I'm pregnant and hungry. I ate my banana and she pulls up to work. We get out and goes inside. I look around at my co-workers and see that everyone looks stressed. I walk up to Annabel and ask "why is everyone so stressed out about? Is the doors going to be closed or is people being fired?" She looks at me and laughs. "No the boss is coming today. And I heard that he's a pain in the ass so behave if you don't wanna lose your job." After that she runs to her cubical. I walk over to my cubicle, that I share with Sam, and I get to work.
-----------------------------------3 hours later-------------------------------------

Everyone starts to whisper around 11 am and I sigh. I stretch and see the guy from the motel and I gasp. Sam looks over at me worried.

"Hailey what's wrong? You ok?" I nod and gulps. I point over to the guy I slept with. "H-he's the one that I slept with...I'm pregnant with his child..." Sam looks at me in shock. "Hailey...that's our boss."

I gasped loudly and he looks over at me. I shrink down and he just stairs at me. David says something and snaps him out of the trance. He says something back and walks over to me. "May I talk to you in private please ma'am?" He asks. I nod and stand up and follows him into a private room. After I shut the door I was pushed against the door. "Why did you run from me, love?" He asks. I look at him like he is crazy.

"Did you really just ask that? I don't even know your name for one. And reason why I left was because I woke up in a random place and found stranger laying beside me. At least I left a note for you. Most girls wouldn't." He smiles and whispers in my ear "my name is David Black and your carrying my child."