I Love It When You Stand Up For Me

Hey guys!! I hope ya like this chapter! (I really do :3) haha :)

Just an fyi (even though I'm sure you don't really care) there's some swearing when some people get angry *cough, cough JAMES cough, cough* heh :33 Btw, I'm gonna update "Are You Really My Savior?" today/tomorrow so yay!

Welp, I'll try to update sooner rather than later (just for you guys!) :) Enjoy!

*One is good, but four is better. It took some time to get here, but it's better late than never!*

“So,” Carlos begins. “What activities do you guys wanna do? ‘Cause I want us all to do all the same ones!”

I laugh. “Okay, great,” I start sarcastically, “I get to spend every moment with you guys.”

They all smiled. “Well, when you sleep you’ll be alone,” Kendall smiles big.

“And you’ll be with Missy…” James grumbles.

                I roll my eyes, flashing James a look saying, ‘I can take care of myself, don’t worry.’ Then I say aloud, “Well, maybe during that 7 hour period, I’ll regain some sanity.” And I grin, actually really happy.

“Okay,” Logan declares, “I think we should do a few hikes.” He looks at us for reactions.

James nods, smiling; Carlos grins; Kendall nods; and I say, “Totally!”

“All right,” Logan scribbles it down. “What else do you guys wanna do?”

“Horseback riding!” Kendall says, excitedly

“Water skiing!” Carlos grins.

“Surfing!” James laughs. We all look at him. “Uhm, sorry to break to you James, but we’re on a lake.”

He looks at me, a tad melancholy. “Oh, yeah, I knew that…”

I laugh. “You could do wind surfing.” I nudge his elbow.

His face immediately brightens. “Yeah. Yeah! Write that down, Logan!”

He rolls his eyes. “Already on it.”

***************************************************************************************

It’s 11:30, and I’m waiting to go to lunch with the guys and tell them about what happened at Cabin Activities. Ugh, was that hell. Honestly, who thought it’d be a “great idea” to be forced to spend time with the evil devils (besides Autumn) in that damn cabin. Tubing was probably not the greatest choice in retrospect either… but better than paintball, I suppose.

It’s 11:41 and still no signs of the guys. God, I have to tell somebody. It’s itching, biting at me. They’re bitches and somebody has to know. They have to know what they did to me…

About five minutes later, they stroll in, and I’m pretty sure they see my puppy-dog wide eyes staring at them ‘cause they rush over.

“Victoria,” James whispers, “are you okay?” What’d Missy do? His eyes spell out.

Kendall, Carlos, and Logan all exchange nervous, concerned glances, then all look at me.

“It’s just…at cabin activities…some things went a little…overboard…” of course. When I have the chance to tell them I feel all shy. Like I just don’t want to tell them. Will they think I made it up? Or that I’m just plain old weak?

“Victoria, you can trust us. Please just say what happened,” Carlos says, smiling hopefully. Damn that smile…I launch into the story:

We were deciding what would be fun to try. Missy at first looked petrified to try tubing when Autumn suggested it, but suddenly, randomly she said, “That sounds like fun!”