Prolouge

A bright, magenta light slowly slipped through the dark, enclosed room. Enticing a small little girl to slowly open her dark yellow eyes. She slowly gazed at the source of the light and rubbed her eyes wearily.

"He-hello?" The girl squeaked, slowly stepping off the rickety bed and onto the hard concrete floor.

She slowly opened the wooden closet, instead of seeing the normal dust and webs, she saw a short woman standing subtly there. The closet gleamed the gorgeous shade of magenta and led to a very bright tunnel.

"Hello?" The girl said again, flinching as the woman wrapped her hand around the little girl's skinny arm.

"Don't make any noise. I am going to get you out of this old cell." The woman's soothing voice whispered. "My name is Valerie. What's yours sweetheart?"

The girl looked behind her at the cell where she stayed for as long as she could remember. Her parents abandoned her as soon as they saw her abnormal yellow eyes. That was 7 years ago.

The girl looked back at Valerie and smiled sweetly, "M-my name is
Katrine..."

Valerie gave a small smile and pulled Katrine up into the tunnel.

"Hello Katrine, we don't have much time... let's go."

***
Thank you for reading THIS very story <3 <3
~~sweetpurplemoon