The beam

"A beam appeared that day so it means Another hero is born in this world"A voice said ."Very well, We'll get him first... I really love racing up with that poor built guild!"A boy said, "But be aware the five stars are still alive" the voice warned him,"Only four of them,Phobia, the mage is at our stake" the boy said. The voice's name is Phobia, She has abilities wich can make on phobia dominant in yout personality,her nails and marks on her head are assets to her unique abilty. And Sean, the Dark Magi, he is exposed to the so called "Dust of Darkness" wich inherited from a defeated previous  Magi. And now Sean,who is  now a notorious enemy of Woodwings, he is also the reason of numerous people who vanished two  years ago."Worry not baby, we are more powerful than them."He said confidently."But Sean, we may be powerful but remember, Layla is far more experienced and her crew members." Phobia said very nervously. "We may outnumber them, but they have the most strongest members recruited, we have fifty fifty chance of winning since Layla became A legendary swordsman" she continued. Sean was agitated on their situation, all what Phobia said is true, He must think of a way he can destroy the Woodwings, and to stirke an epic victory to himself.