Well, Well, Well.

I woke up late at seven, late for school and late for breakfast , I manged to take one slice of bread and walked my way into school.

As I walk along the gutters of the road , eating my slice of bread, I see people that are very busy and messy like there were no more harmony in this place. Some are arguing about the overpricing some are noisy early in the morning.

As I reached the gates of the school, befor I go to my classroom , I always go at the back of the school to visit an old well who't was believed that it holds the secret of this whole place. Everytime I go there I am making wishes , but this time it was different...I wished for Peace and Harmony.

Every dismissal I go there too , I play there and having fun, I also invited Warro,my bestfriend to come join me but, he always forget that reminder so he's missing all the fun i have. I also noticed that the well has strange lines written around it's mouth, and it has a weird structure of that a tornado.

One time when i got to the well, I didn't notice that there was a bully following me ,and as for me ,I'm already curious and statring to look inside the well,when I lower my head to the well my body starts to go down to, and when the bully disired to scare me by pushing me , have not control his power and ... I FELL OFF INSIDE THE WELL!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------