Cancelled trip

Morning strikes the house as I was about to finish packing my things up for the trip.Yeah, like a field trip."Hey man! Ready to go?" Allejo asked in a jolly manner."Well, I guess so uh-" I wasn't  able to finish when a messenger approached Allejo and whispered to his ear. "Ugh! Why now? We're having a trip! Oh okay okay I will tell everybody" he said frowning,"What did he say?" asked I,"We have our... mission. Better check it out downstairs." he said maintaining his awful looks steady.

As we reached the ground floor Clara is holding a piece of paper. "what does it say Clara?" Allejo asked. "Well we recieved a report telling us that three weeks ago children from the western part of Gallagon disappeared in a sudden with no trace, almost half of the children in the said place are already disappearing, so we're gonna travel the place of Gallagon and investigate." Clara explained. "What's Gallagon?" I asked, "Its a little city or lets call it a village, and it's not far from Ascalon, maybe five hours of travel." Allejo replied. "Wow! Easy for you to say five hours" I said ridiculously."Serious bro." He said "Let's pack all things now, and you can borrow some of my old clothes upstairs.

After "repacking" my things I tried to find time to sit and think what's already happening on Earth, how Warro is doing up there, How is my house going there. I am also clouded of doubts, what if Warro has a new besfriend and many more... Things here ,from this world is outrageously different from Earh well there's a bit of Earth but... This world seems to be "united as one". After that silent reflection I changed my clothes too. A damped blue silk shirt, an alligtor skin vest, brown shorts with hook and belt and finally, a wooden shoe. I was astonished to see a wooden shoe at my perfect fit of my foot, then I was like so joyful that I danced with it so harmoniously and happily. And I laughed with joy. While I was dancing, Clara stood afar from the door at my room, watching me like a mother being entertained by her child. I stopped when I saw her standing at the door. "Oh-uh-hi-uh, you've been there for so long?" I asked bashfully.She answered smiling."No, not quite long". "Did you see me dance?"I asked with my face starting to be red.She then released a hearty laugh and nodded "HAHAHAHAHA! Why yes! I don't know that you dance! I was amazed!"She said. In total shame I blushed awfully."Now Jack, let's go downstairs,we're good to go!"said she holding my hand and dragged me as I drag my bag too. In that very moment, I saw her smiling face and jolliness. Hard to admit I was starstrucked.