Chapter 5

9:20pm

So then, we hide and we ran from the deadly person whose shaking their head! I think
It's from the chemical that they combined together. But the Purge is not over yet! We need to hide! Suddenly, we saw a train to depart from 3 blocks away. So we decided to enter the train it'll be safer from there.

10:00pm

Were here in the train and we dont have any idea where we going to stop by. many people here also survived. I glanced at the view far away, the. Buildings were bombed, the houses are on fire, the trees are cutted down, the people are dead. Suddenly, the TV's train news announced that The purge is now temporarily ended this hour due to the outbreaking state of emergency and state of lawlessness, everyone is fighting! Everyone is losing their mind. And I saw a huge crowd of people...in short Zombies, running quickly than an average run of a normal person. The chemical biohazard spreads on the entire state. The trending topic on twitter is #zombies.

10:40pm

That time, we slept a little. Our train finally stopped. And the train's operator announced publicly...

Train operator: our train stopped due to the blockage of our rails. Only the thing we need to do is to transfer safely to a better train car. Godspeed.

Scarlet: huh? Were going to transfer from another train?

Vincent: yes. Remember this baby, God has a plan for us. Just dont let go and if we stick together we will survive. Ok?

Scarlet: ok! Love you.

That time, we decided to transfer ourselves to another train safely. But we hear shouting and screaming people from far, the shouting zombies, and the purge anarchies fraternities. Our city is quarantined. The government's soldiers are on "shoot to kill" order. The guns of the soldiers tried to shoot us. We ran, then one man was shot with his leg while were transferring to another car. Then zombies, they heared the shouting and screaming voice of a man. They grabbed him and they ate him. The only thing is in our mind to keep us shut and still. We slowly walked down the rail and move to another, one of the zombies saw us. Suddenly he ran quickly towards us, he ate another girl, they grabbed her neck and tried to tear it up, we ran again as fast as we can.

11:00pm

The train is not working! What are we gonna do? After a minute, we saw a van moving towards us. Its the purge people! They are shooting us! They are carrying large knives and a large chainsaw. We are frightened and exhausted. Suddenly, the zombies ate them. were only 3 surviving ourselves. one person, we dont know what is his name. But its not a big deal. We decided to come to the philippine embassy here in USA but its miles away. Philippine embassy it is only our hope. Jesus.

Stay tuned! Follow us to get updated everytime!
Follow us to get notifications and messages from upcoming updates, we are apologizing for long days of waiting, we'll sure to provide you the best flow of the story.
(Train to divisoria now available!)