Prologue

Author's note: i made this story to y'all hope you enjoy every chapters of this story. And as you may know this story is completed and created by me and my cousin since I was 13 years old, so sitback and relax. PS, sorry for any grammatical errors that occur due to the obsolete rewriting of the story. You're reading The Purge: Tourist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 18, 2019
8:14am

Scarlet mendoza's POV

Hi! I'm scarlet mendoza! I live here in a city in the philippines, my father and my mother died in an accident when I was a kid. So, as time goes by, my grandmother raised me until I grew up. Guess that my brother is working in the World Trade center. I have my boyfriend vincent and he's taking care for me. We met on a social media platform, yes! He talked to me first. Then as time goes by, we decided to meet each other in person. So we can talk, flirt, and get to know each other! We are already 1 year and 9 months together until now. He washes the dishes and organizing our bedrooms. He works on a big insurance company. He's so sweet. So, were planning to visit USA this week and were going to take our flight tomorrow morning! That escalated real quick! Im so excited to see the busiest city in the world! New york! Omg Its so hard to express my feelings on a single word Haha! Lmao. Ive never been to US before, even there culture or whatsoever. That is why im so excited to be there. So Right now, Im eating my breakfast and its very delicious, Vincent cooked and prepared this for me with so much love! He is so lit. Mmmm!

Stay tuned! Follow us to get updates soon.
Your opinion is welcome to us, comment and vote for my story!