Guess Who Coming To Dinner

*Mature Ratings Has Been Posted Please Be Of Age To Read Explicit Material Those Are Rules*

"Thank you for bringing our luggage up Mr. Bellman" Kristopher paid him several crisp $100 bills

"Millicent dancing around the room" giggling that her children dont know their mommy and daddy are in Japan. They only spent a week in Greece for their Honeymoon. Millicent missed all the children. She had gotten used to them, while babysitting for Laila and Michael.

"We here babe" she peeped out  "Wonder where the children are?"

"We got to call around  to all the Hotels. Even the cheap ones"

"What you mean by that?" Millicent was once with Michael and she knows he loves nothing but the best. 

"We here in Japan and every country has it slum areas" Kristopher realized that from traveling

"Come dance with me Lover" she grabbed her husband hands and let him twirl her around their psychedelic bedroom. Both love dancing. "We so happy babe" she smiled a huge girly grin. They just renewed their vows. F**k all that sad shxt. 

"Do it babe" Kristopher blasted his own hit tunes. He going to cause a ruckus. His music just as popular as any other famous legends that are there. "Turn up TURN UP!!!!"

"Kristopher nobody knows we in Japan too" as she watched him cut up

"Kristopher nobody knows we in Japan too" as she watched him cut up. Loving that his music is blasting. Some around the pools are already hearing it. Wondering what the f**k is going on 

"Baby you gone break something" Millicent was cracking up

"Baby you gone break something" Millicent was cracking up. They free of children whole time they plan to be in Japan. Kristopher let her know they kept the children two weeks. So Laila and Michael going to have them for two weeks. Their two weeks not up until September 26th, Millicent's birthday. She is a Libra. 

"You know Libras and Gemini's are Compatible right?" she smiled at him and he smiled back

"Just enjoy yourself babe. We got our children out of the way. Time to keep celebrating" Kristopher meant that.