Shes Too Nice

Hey guys I got a new phone so I'm gonna try to update once a week. I really appreciate the comments and likes! Thank you so much!!!!!! Lemme know if you have any ideas!
----------------------------------------------

Zeros POV

'Why am I so pissed off? Is it because he smiled at her, or is it because she smiled back? Why, why, why?!?!' Zero thought as he glared at Victor before he looked over at F/N and his eyes calmed slightly. 'It's just because she's nice' he thought and sighed 'too nice' Zero stared at F/N as she has serious thoughtful face on. 'She's been so distracted this morning.'
"F/N" Zero said to F/N. She looked at him slightly surprised
"Yeah?" She asked slightly tilting her head.
"Never mind" Zero said before sighing and looking forward towards the teacher again.
'Ill just leave it alone' Zero thought before sighing 'for now'
------------------------
F/N POV
After class I followed behind Zero as we walked towards the moon dormitory to do our job when came to a sudden stop.   Causing me to bump into his back "Zero?" I asked "What's wrong?"
"I should be asking you that" he said
"What?" I asked confused
"Something's wrong, you weren't yourself today" Zero said turning around "So if you need to talk I'm here" he said before turning around and walking off before I could answer.
"Ah, hey! Zero!" I said catching up to him. But by the time I caught up he was already scaring off the fan girls/doing his job. 'Zero...' I thought as I stood their watching him 'I can't have anybody worrying about me, if Zero noticed then Kaname and Yuki must have as well!' I put a huge smile on my face and helped Zero with a cheering attitude.