Scenario Five: Pregnant (Part Two)

Scenario: Pregnant (Part Two)

Shu Sakamaki

He had found your positive pregnancy test lying on the hard and cold bathroom tiles, which immediately made him search for you throughout the entire mansion, but you were nowhere to be found, not even in the music room playing the violin. This had only made him tug at his sunshine locks in anger, while thinking of all the possible places you could be hiding at, but his mind only chose one place you would run for help to, which was your parents house, because they would more than willing to help you through this crisis, so he quickly grabbed his car keys and ran out the front doors with his brothers curiously running in and out of each room like they were searching for something or someone too.

Once he had finally arrived at your parents home, the azure eyed vampire immediately stormed through the front doors, while startling your poor mom and dad from their sleep, because they had practically stayed awake the entire morning soothing your fears. "How could you run away from me?" he asked, while kneeling down and laying his head on your lap, as tears began streaming down your face, because he had come all this way to find you, even though he knew that you were pregnant and claimed to dislike children. "(Y/N), I'm going to take you home and make you my wife..."

Reiji Sakamaki

He had found your positive pregnancy test lying on the hard and cold bathroom tiles, which immediately made him search for you throughout the entire mansion, but you were nowhere to be found, not even in the laboratory conducting experiments. This had only made him tug at his ebony locks in anger, while thinking of all the possible places you could be hiding at, but his mind only chose one place you would run for help to, which was your parents house, because they would more than willing to help you through this crisis, so he quickly grabbed his car keys and ran out the front doors with his brothers curiously running in and out of each room like they were searching for something or someone too.

Once he had finally arrived at your parents home, the crimson eyed vampire immediately stormed through the front doors, while startling your poor mom and dad from their sleep, because they had practically stayed awake the entire morning soothing your fears. "How could you leave like that?" he asked, while kneeling down and laying his head on your lap, as tears began streaming down your face, because he had come all this way to find you, even though he knew that you were pregnant and claimed to dislike children. "(Y/N), I'm going to take you home and put you in a wedding dress..."

Subaru Sakamaki

He had found your positive pregnancy test lying on the hard and cold bathroom tiles, which immediately made him search for you throughout the entire mansion, but you were nowhere to be found, not even in the garden planting roses. This had only made him tug at his ivory locks in anger, while thinking of all the possible places you could be hiding at, but his mind only chose one place you would run for help to, which was your parents house, because they would more than willing to help you through this crisis, so he quickly grabbed his car keys and ran out the front doors with his brothers curiously running in and out of each room like they were searching for something or someone too.

Once he had finally arrived at your parents home, the scarlet eyed vampire immediately stormed through the front doors, while startling your poor mom and dad from their sleep, because they had practically stayed awake the entire morning soothing your fears. "How could you do that to me?" he asked, while kneeling down and laying his head on your lap, as tears began streaming down your face, because he had come all this way to find you, even though he knew that you were pregnant and claimed to dislike children. "(Y/N), I can't wait to slide a ring on your finger..."

Laito Sakamaki

He had found your positive pregnancy test lying on the hard and cold bathroom tiles, which immediately made him search for you throughout the entire mansion, but you were nowhere to be found, not even in the music room playing the piano. This had only made him tug at his auburn locks in anger, while thinking of all the possible places you could be hiding at, but his mind only chose one place you would run for help to, which was your parents house, because they would more than willing to help you through this crisis, so he quickly grabbed his car keys and ran out the front doors with his brothers curiously running in and out of each room like they were searching for something or someone too.

Once he had finally arrived at your parents home, the emerald eyed vampire immediately stormed through the front doors, while startling your poor mom and dad from their sleep, because they had practically stayed awake the entire morning soothing your fears. "Sweetheart, I thought you trusted me," he said, while kneeling down and laying his head on your lap, as tears began streaming down your face, because he had come all this way to find you, even though he knew that you were pregnant and claimed to dislike children. "(Y/N), I can't wait to see our child and you as a mommy..."

Kanato Sakamaki

He had found your positive pregnancy test lying on the hard and cold bathroom tiles, which immediately made him search for you throughout the entire mansion, but you were nowhere to be found, not even in the kitchen baking cookies. This had only made him tug at his lilac locks in anger, while thinking of all the possible places you could be hiding at, but his mind only chose one place you would run for help to, which was your parents house, because they would more than willing to help you through this crisis, so he quickly grabbed his car keys and ran out the front doors with his brothers curiously running in and out of each room like they were searching for something or someone too.

Once he had finally arrived at your parents home, the lavender eyed vampire immediately stormed through the front doors, while startling your poor mom and dad from their sleep, because they had practically stayed awake the entire morning soothing your fears. "I thought you promised to never leave me alone," he said, while kneeling down and laying his head on your lap, as tears began streaming down your face, because he had come all this way to find you, even though he knew that you were pregnant and claimed to dislike children. "(Y/N), I can't wait to have someone to play tea party with..."

Ayato Sakamaki

He had found your positive pregnancy test lying on the hard and cold bathroom tiles, which immediately made him search for you throughout the entire mansion, but you were nowhere to be found, not even in the basketball court shooting hoops. This had only made him tug at his crimson locks in anger, while thinking of all the possible places you could be hiding at, but his mind only chose one place you would run for help to, which was your parents house, because they would more than willing to help you through this crisis, so he quickly grabbed his car keys and ran out the front doors with his brothers curiously running in and out of each room like they were searching for something or someone too.

Once he had finally arrived at your parents home, the jade eyed vampire immediately stormed through the front doors, while startling your poor mom and dad from their sleep, because they had practically stayed awake the entire morning soothing your fears. "Who gave you two permission to run away like that?" he demanded, while kneeling down and laying his head on your lap, as tears began streaming down your face, because he had come all this way to find you, even though he knew that you were pregnant and claimed to dislike children. "(Y/N), I'm going to take baby and you home now. We'll be the best family ever!"

A/N: What do you think? I hope that you liked it