Scenario Four: Girl Time

Shu Sakamaki

After the third shot, (F/N) giggled and nudged her best friends. She wasn't drunk just yet. She was a little tipsy, though. Her words were coming out in slurs. Her movements were sluggish and slow. Her mind was still there, however. "Come to the bathroom with me, girls!" (F/N) said, while giggling and holding her bag closely, as her best friends cheered and started strutting towards the women's restroom. "Like, I really need to go!"

Meanwhile, in their booths, (F/N)'s boyfriend and his brothers sat with a confused facial expressions. They just didn't understand. If (F/N) needed the bathroom, why did the other girls go with her as well? "That's absurd. Only (F/N) needed to go, not the rest of our girlfriends," Reiji said, while leaning back in his seat, as (F/N)'s blonde boyfriend shrugged and sipped his drink. "What's goes on in there?"

XOXO

With her best friends gathered around, (F/N) inhaled deeply and opened her bag. The sounds of a puppy soon started resonating from it. She smiled and gently lifted the tiny pup out of her bag. It started barking and her best friends squealed in delight at the sight. "This is a surprise for Shu! I've known how he always wanted a puppy. So, I finally got him one," (F/N) said, while her best friends took turns petting it, as she nervously chewed on her lower lip. "He will like this surprise. Right, girls?"

In an instant, (F/N)'s best friends nodded and agreed. She sighed in relief, then. She just wanted to make her boyfriend happy, after all. "Of course, Shu will. Who doesn't love puppies?" Reiji's girlfriend said, while pulling out her cellphone, as (F/N) best friends started posing. "Come on, girls! Let's take some selfies with our puppy!"

Reiji Sakamaki

After the third shot, (F/N) giggled and nudged her best friends. She wasn't drunk just yet. She was a little tipsy, though. Her words were coming out in slurs. Her movements were sluggish and slow. Her mind was still there, however. "Come to the bathroom with me, girls!" (F/N) said, while giggling and holding her bag closely, as her best friends cheered and started strutting towards the women's restroom. "Like, I really need to go!"

Meanwhile, in their booths, (F/N)'s boyfriend and his brothers sat with a confused facial expressions. They just didn't understand. If (F/N) needed the bathroom, why did the other girls go with her as well? "This is stupid. Your girlfriend needed to go, not mine," Shu said, while leaning back in his seat, as (F/N)'s boyfriend frowned and simply sipped his drink. "What's with girls and going to the bathroom together?"

XOXO

Once inside of the bathroom, (F/N) started sobbing and sniffling. She was upset. She didn't want to pretend being happy anymore, either. She just wanted to talk. She couldn't talk with her boyfriend, though. He was the center of her problems, after all. "I'm so sorry, girls! I'm such a party pooper. But, I just can't pretend anymore. I got a scholarship to the University of (U/N), the university I've always wanted to get into. I just don't know how to tell Reiji," (F/N) cried, while her best friends pulled her into an embrace, as she hugged them tightly in her arms. "I don't know how he'll take it. Girls, what should I do?"

In an instant, (F/N)'s best friends all gasped in surprise. She flinched and bit her lower lip. She was getting a serious girl talk, after all. "Are you for reals, best friend? You go to that university! It's Reiji's fault for not being smart enough to get into your university, anyways!" Shu's girlfriend said, while (F/N) nodded in agreement, as her best friends embraced her again. "But, honestly, he'll be happy for you. You guys are both nerds."

Subaru Sakamaki

After the third shot, (F/N) giggled and nudged her best friends. She wasn't drunk just yet. She was a little tipsy, though. Her words were coming out in slurs. Her movements were sluggish and slow. Her mind was still there, however. "Come to the bathroom with me, girls!" (F/N) said, while giggling and holding her bag closely, as her best friends cheered and started strutting towards the women's restroom. "Like, I really need to go!"