Scenario Three: Spiders

Shu Sakamaki

A gigantic spider quickly crawled and slithered across the cold bathroom tiles, while loud shrilling screams escaped from in-between your lips, as your wet and slick fumbling hands attempted to wrap the fluffy towel around your naked body. However, the task was quite difficult for you, as the hideous spider was now climbing into the bathtub, which made more ear-splitting and high-pitched screams escape from you, while the bathroom door lazily opened to reveal your slightly annoyed and concerned sunshine haired boyfriend, who simply rolled his azure eyes and picked you up bridal style. "You ruined my sleep," he muttered, as he put you down on his bed, while you tried getting up and walking towards the closet to change into actual clothes, but the lazy vampire only wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you underneath the covers with him. "(Y/N), my little love, I think you look more pretty naked."

Reiji Sakamaki

A gigantic spider quickly crawled and slithered across the library's hardwood floors, while loud shrilling screams escaped from in-between your lips, as your trembling and shaking hands began flinging the leather bound book around in defense. However, the energy consuming task made you quite unbalanced, which caused you to fall and land harshly against the unforgiving floor, as cries of pain and fear began escaping from you, while the library's door opened to reveal your clearly unamused violet haired boyfriend, who knelt down and easily plucked you up from the ground. "I'm going to inspect you," he said, while gently laying you down on his bed, as he slid your shirt down to find bruises on your shoulder. "(Y/N), my little darling, I find my heart breaking each time I nurse a wound on your beautiful body. Why do humans have to be so fragile?"

Subaru Sakamaki

A gigantic spider quickly crawled and slithered across the plush carpet, while loud shrilling screams escaped from in-between your lips, as your quivering and fumbling hands began throwing the pillows atop on your bed at the frightening creature. However, the clever spider dodged each one of your attacks, which caused you to hide underneath the fluffy and cuddly blankets in a shaking mess, while a strong pair of arms wrapped around your plump cocoon figure and the beautiful scent of roses filled the atmosphere, as you immediately snuggled into your shy ivory haired boyfriend. "You're quite troublesome," he muttered, while running his cold fingers through your (H/C) locks, making you sigh happily. "I still love you, though."

Laito Sakamaki

A gigantic spider quickly crawled and slithered across the decorative throw rug, while loud shrilling screams escaped from in-between your lips, as your trembling and shaking body climbed atop the grand piano, because the instrument happened to be the closest thing to you. However, the creepy spider only began climbing onto the piano bench, as you released more frightening screams, while the bedroom's door flew wide open to reveal your perverted auburn haired boyfriend, who simply laughed and pinned your hands down on the piano. "Those screams aren't even close to the ones I draw from you," he muttered, as a dark crimson stain flood your cheeks, while a mischievous grin spread across his lips. "Let's make it watch us."

Kanato Sakamaki

A gigantic spider dangled and hanged from the kitchen ceiling, while loud shrilling screams escaped from in-between your lips, as your quivering and trembling hands swung the spatula around for defense. However, the clever spider dodged each attack you made, as another set of frightened screams escaped from you, while the kitchen door swung open to reveal your adorable amethyst haired boyfriend, who somehow set the hideous spider on fire with his creepy stare. "You're still scared," he mumbled, while embracing your body in a comforting hug, as you smiled and relaxed in his arms. "(Y/N), my little love, I love the sound of your heartbeat."

Ayato Sakamaki

A gigantic spider dangled and hanged from the bedroom ceiling, while loud shrilling screams escaped from in-between your lips, as your shaking and trembling legs immediately began backing away. However, the clever spider only swung from the barely visible thread towards you, as you wobbled backwards and fell onto the plush carpet with your bath towel undoing thus showing your naked body, while the bedroom door open to reveal your energetic auburn haired boyfriend, who mischievously grinned and pounced on top of you. "Now, I would love to come home to this everyday!" he declared, as a dark ruby stain spread across your cheeks, while his emerald eyes traveled down to your chest. "You should never wear bras."   

A/N: What do you think? I hoped that you liked it