Chapter 5

- Harry's POV -

It took me 3 days to get sober. Then it took me 3 minutes to remember everything, I felt so guilty. I cried for hours and hours and hours! I wanted to go to his house, but I didn't have the balls to do it. So I didn't go. I hated myself for everything I had done. But above all, I hated the monster that made me do it. The monster that stole my mum.

I went to school on friday. He was standing there, with Josh and his friends. He looked sad, almost depressed. And I couldn't blame him. If someone tried to rape me I would probably try to distroy his life.

Josh looked at me like I was something to eat, I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't know if I even wanted to talk, ever. Just because some asshole stole my mum, I got drunk... very drunk. I completely wrecked my house and I almost raped my almost boyfriend. Could it even get any worst?

I was polite and friendly but I did just go home during lunchbreak. I just couldn't stay there, there where me and Niall began. So I just went home and watcht tv all day long, even all night long.

I felt so sick that I locked away every single emotion, I just felt nothing. Nothing at all. I did feel sorrow and all that shit. But I didn't feel happiness, or love, just sadness and depression because of the things that I had lost. I fucked up my entire life. I did it all by myself, no help needed. I was such an asshole.

He loved me, he came to help me... then I tried to rape him and I didn't even apologize to him?! I was such an awefull person. I would just... not go to school on monday and wait for him in front of his house. Yeah yeah that sounded like a good plan!

Let's just hope he wants to talk to me...

So on monday I was waiting on him on his drive way for the whole day. He didn't even come.

School was over for 3 houres and he wasn't there.

I rang the doorbell.

I can see some blond hair when someone opens the door and I look into the magnificant blue eyes of my little snowflake! Tears started to make my eyesight blurry and my legs started to shake. I loved him so much! I couldn't live without him. The pain of my mother was still fresh and the woond in my heart was still burning and boiling. How could I do this to him if I was so broken down because someone did the exact same thing to me? I was a fucking horrible person and I fucking knew it.

His eyes were empty. Like life left him, like his soul was dragged out of his body and sold to the devil in exchange for the ability to not feel a thing.

'What are you even doing here?' he asked with a numb undertone is his voice. He was mad at me and he had every right to be.

I kissed him. I just pressed my lips on his lips and tried not to think about the consequences. I had to show him that I love him. That I do care. That I want to be with him forever. That I'm all his. That I wanted all of him.

He pulled a way and he gave me a big smack in my face.

'How do you even dare to touch me after what you did to me?!' he was yelling and the whole neighburhood could hear him.

Tears were rushing down his checks and his lips were shaking, I just wanted to make up with him but I made everything worse.

'I need some time Harry', he said and he closed the door.

What did I do wrong? I mean I know what I did but why isn't he letting me in. I can explain myself and I can tell him why I did it. It was the alcohol. All of it. It wasn't me.

One day, he'll have to talk to me.

- Niall's POV -

Tears were streaming down my face. I push my back against the door and slide down slowly. I can't handle this. I still love him with my entire body and soul. My mum walks into the hallway and sits down next to me.

'You did the right thing Niall, everything is going to be okay. In the end'

'No it won't, because I love him and I will love him forever and I can't live without him! What if he is the one for me and I'm just letting him go because he did one stupid thing when he was drunk?! Mum I can't handle this', I sigh.

The tears on my checks are starting to dry up and my heartbeat is lowering. Everything almost was okay again. But what if he misses me as much as I miss him. Could it be possible that he is the one?

And if he was, shouldn't I forgive him and just fall into his arms and live happily ever after?!

They all lied to me. All those fairytales are impossible.

The only thing I know is that I love him and he loves me. So why am I even laying on the floor, crying like a baby in my mothers arm's?!

Next time he apologizes I'll accept them. He did something wrong, so it isn't my job to go to him. He has to come to me.

- Harry POV -

The next day I went to school. It felt so weird and unnatural to go to school and not have my little mouse next to me all the time. I missed his seablue eyes and his blond hair.

I missed everything about him.

I slept through most of the day. During the last break I went outside. The sun had dissapeared behind the dark grey clouds and it looked like it was going to rain. I was sitting on a bench when Josh came up to me.

'You, me, after school'

Did he just challenge me? Did he just gave me an opportunity to punch him in the face and vent all of my anger that was boiling in my stomach on him?

'Grass pitch behind the church. See you there.' I looked him in the eye, he looked suprised I answered him and I saw on his face he didn't expect me to show up.

'Uhm. Yeah. I'll uhm see you there, I guess.'

Maybe this was my chance to say no and make up with Niall and live happily ever after. I couldn't care less, this was the best oppurtunity I've ever had in my entire life.

~ to be continued ~

A/N Okay so this is so short I can't even. But I felt so bad about not upoading for so long that I just had to give you something... I don't think this is one of the best Chapter's I've ever written 'till now... again I'm sorry.