Chapter 3

- Niall's POV -

"OMG I WAS TAKING HARRY EDWARD STYLES UP TO MY BEDROOM"

My whole body was shaking of plessure and nerves, I didn't know what to do! I never had a boy come up to my room, except for Josh, and I felt extremely nervous about it. What if I did something wrong? I didn't even have my first kiss yet! I felt my body shake and tremble while walking up the stairs.

The stairs to my room ended to quickly, I didn't know what to do yet! Ok stay calm Niall, just stay calm. If he didn't want to be alone with you in your bedroom he woudln't have said yes to your invitation so just calm dow.

I open the door and we entered my bedroom. It wasn't a big bedroom, but you couldn't call it small either. A two persons bed was pressed against my  green yellowish wall, the rest of the walls were all white and covered with posteres of guys I liked Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, Liam Hemsworth and Sean O'Donnell were some of these guys. On a light brown closhet opposite of the bed stood the television. It was a flatscreen in High Defenition, but not as big as the one downstairs.

'We can always go back to the livingroom if you want to', I wasn't so happy about the "watch a movie in my room" idea anymore. I needed some time to prepare myself, and we didn't have all week. My nerves were killing me. This felt so good and normal but nerve wrecking at the same time.

'No this is good', he sais, and he jumps on the bed, using it as a trampoline. He's so cute.

'Come on big baby lay down, I'll get the movie', I say with a wide smile on my face I open a drawr of the light brown closet were my television was placed on and the the fist thing I saw was;

"Pride and Predjudice"

I take it out of the closet and put it in the dvd player. Because of the nerves I have to try and put the DVD in three times. After three attempts the movie begins. I turn around and see Harry laying under the blanckets of my warm bed. He had his beanie in his hand and trew in on the ground. His hair was sloppy and his curls were out of shape... And he was still sexy as hell. So sexy I almost couldn't handle it.

'Move big boy', I demand as I lay myself down next to him.

'I'm going to cry little mouse, I always do', he half smiles but I could see a little shame in his beautiful green eyes. It was cute that he warned we first, but he wasn't the only one who was going to cry...

'Me too Hazza, me too', I look at him with compassion in my eyes.

*ninety minutes of sobbing later*

Mr. Darcy and Elisabeth were so cute together! I looked at Harry, his eyes were red because he had been crying through the whole of the movie.

We were laying so close next to eachother that I could feel his bodywarmth against mine. Why didn't he kiss me? He had had loads of oppurtunity's and he just ignored every single one of them. Maybe he wasn't gay after all, I felt sad. Maybe he just wanted to be friends with me... or maybe not, we'll see.

The movie ended, what were we going to do now? It was twelve o'clock, maybe we can heat up some frozen pizza?

'You wanna heat up some pizza?'

'Yeah sure, sounds nice!' He smiles at me, cool! It's my favorite food, except for Nando's maybe...

We run back downstairs and I grab a pizza out of the freezer and but it in the microwave. The nerves where still in my body and I just knew they would be there until Harry left, but I didn't care. Nerves were healty in this situation!

'Can you read the box for me Harry?' I asked him, I didn't know how long it had to be in the microwave, and I wasn't planning on burning the house down. Or maybe I could do that and then safe Harry out of the fire that would be awesome and cool wouldn't it? No Niall. Just no.