Awaken

Ok this time I promise it won’t be so quick and stupid-ish I was just busy the next few days in the row and wanted to post something anyway, this I promise will be a lot better! :)

It was late that evening when I finished the potion Molly had fallen asleep in the corner on a chair. I poured it carefully into the bottle not spilling a drop. Ever since I had gotten back I hadn’t left the room I wasn’t sure what was going on out side exactly but I had a feeling it’s not something to be happy about. I had the weird feeling that Dumbledore told Arthur about, us. I hope I’m not right though. I picked up the potion and walked slowly in Hogwarts dark corridors to the hospital wing. There sat Arthur Weasley in tears  by Lyrica’s bed. 

“Arthur?” I asked a little surprised.

“You!” He roared and knocked me out before I could react.

----

Lyrica’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes at the sound of people yelling and fighting, I groaned a bit not noticing where I was yet. My whole family and Severus was fighting for some reason Severus looked stressed. 

“What’s going on?” I asked aloud no one seemed to listen though, “Hello, what’s going on why am I here?” I yelled again, they all turned to look at me, “Yes, thank you but I would love a full explanation about why I am in the hospital wing and why everyone is fighting?” Their mouths practically hit the floor with surprise. 

“Lyrica?” asked my mother carefully her eyes looking like they were tearing. “Yeah, mother who else would it be?” I wasn’t answered though but by hugs and kisses from my brothers and sister and parents, whatever was going on they most certainly missed me. 

“Professor Snape?” I questioned looking over at him. “Yes, Miss Weasley?” He asked as if I were a swine, revealing his black eye. “Lyrica, stop acting,” sighed my father, “I know what’s been going on between you and Severus and it must stop now!”

“You can’t do that to me!” I spat at him, “I can’t even believe you punched him!” I yelled at him pointing to Severus’s eye. “At least he didn’t kill him,” Fred pointed out.“Lyrica, you need to calm down sweetie,” my mother patted my arm gently.  “How can I?” I yelled. My siblings looked at me a bit disgusted about this all. “Arthur, she has a point,” said my mother quietly. My dads eyes practically bursted out of his skull. 

“Excuse Arthur and I we need to talk things over, good night!” my mother stated and left the room with my father at her side. My brothers and sister left as well biding me good bye and that left me with Dumbledore and Severus. “Hello, Professor Dumbledore!” I smiled noticing I still didn’t know what was going on. “Why hello, Lyrica it’s wonderful to see you awaken,” he grinned. “I wish it could’ve been on better terms, wait I don’t really even know what anyone is talking about,” I said confused scratching my extreme bed head.

“Well maybe Severus would like to tell you?” Dumbledore asked. “I’m not supposed to talk to her,” Severus whispered and walked out hastily. “I feel like my life is going to go crashing in on me now,” I said to Dumbledore feeling ready to cry. “It may, Lyrica, but you just have to be prepared for it,” he nodded his head. “What is that supposed to mean?” I asked confused, wondering if that meant that things will go bad. “It means that you will notice what I mean when the time comes,” he said in a plain voice, “now to tell you what happened to you,” he began.

----

I woke up that morning and Madame Pomfrey let me leave, and I got out of there as fast as lighting could strike. I looked horrible but none of that mattered, what mattered most to me right now was I missed three months worth of work, and also what will happen during potions today, oh yes and if my mother convinced my father to let Severus and I be together even though he doesn’t really want to be with me...it’s good to know they approve just incase. 

“Lyrica!” called Harry running up to me and giving me a huge hug. “Harry, it’s so...horrible to see you...you bastard!” I yelled in his face almost happy until I remembered I was supposed to hate him because of his leak around the school. “Ok I don’t blame you for being annoyed,” he said calmly as I tried to walk away from him. “Annoyed, well thats an understatement!” I growled at him. “Lyrica I’m sorry!” 

“I hate you!” I spat at him and ran to the great hall as fast as I possibly could not looking back. “Is that who I think it is?” asked a girl to her friend as they walked passed. “Yeah it’s Lyrica Weasley the girl who is in love with Snape,” they giggled as they walked off. It didn’t surprise me that I got no, ‘it’s good to see you again’ or ‘are you feeling any better’s’ 

It was rude all I got is ‘oh look it’s risen from the dead’ or ‘oh hey it’s that Weasley girl, isn’t she in love with Snape’ half the time people were calling me an ‘it’ if I heard people call me and ‘it’ one more time I might just kill someone. 

“Lyrica!” Hermione called and waved me over. “Hey,” I said annoyed. “So thats all I get is a ‘hey’ come on give me a hug!” she stated excitedly and constricted me with a big hug. “Ok, I think you can let go now,” I said not being able to breathe. “I’m so happy to see you again!” she smiled and took her seat next to me on the bench. Breakfast was ok except for Harry trying to apologize every five seconds. The rest of the day people were still being rude but now I have potions and I am afraid. 

I sat next to Hermione and we talked till Professor Snape barged into the room and everyone went silent with fear. “Miss Weasley I have you’re homework from the past three months on my desk you have a week to finish it all,” he said his voice was intense.  I let my mouth hang open in horror. “Are you Goddamn serious?” I spat in disbelief. “I don’t joke Miss Weasley,” he sneered at me. I got up abruptly. “Where are you going?” he growled his voice crescendoing through out the echoey dungeons. 

“Trying to get away from you, I just got out of the hospital wing this morning after spending three months asleep in there and then you act like an asshole after it all it’s like you’re not even happy to see me!” I snarled irritated. The room gasped. “So Lyrica you say I am acting like an asshole when I spent every minute of my free time sitting by your bed side, waiting for you to wake up one day and the day you do and you say I’m not Goddamn happy that my love is awake!” His voice was now a full scream which I never heard him do before in my life. The whole class was appalled. I stiffened and my eyes filled with tears. “And now you admit it,” I said through sobs, “Damn you, Severus!” I ran out in tears.