Lost love

It's short I know it's also been a while...yeah...

Severus’s P.O.V

“Severus, I am counting on you!” the dark lord hissed menacingly. “I know, my lord, I know,” I kept a straight face. “It almost seems that you don’t,” he narrowed his eyes, “you have two weeks, use them wisely or forever wish you did,” he took in a deep breathe of air. “Of course my lord,” I bowed to him and apperated back to the school. I walked up the hill and to Gryffindor house. The fat lady scowled at me but I said the password and she let me in. I did not look in to any of the gryffindor’s eyes, not even to scowl now I couldn’t really hate gryffindor house meanwhile I am in love with one. I knocked on her door. “Yes?” her smooth voice filled my ears and the face I always urned to see entered my sight. 

“What?” she asked. “I want to talk to you privately,” I walked inside her room. She closed the door with a sigh. “So?” she huffed unpleasantly. “I just talked to Voldemort, we have two weeks,” I awkwardly stated. “So I have to become a death eater then?” she asked looking depressed. “No, we can always fight, it’s bound to happen one day,” I paced knowing what she was going to say to me. “Severus no, I am not doing that let me become a death eater, I-I can be a spy like you!” she said nervously. “I cannot let that happen, Lyrica, you don’t understand!” I was infused with madness and love. “Just because I’m a kid-” I cut her off. “Lyrica you know that isn’t it!” I snapped back.

She stepped forward and pulled the sleeve of her left arm revealing her pale perfect 

forearm. I shook my head, “I can’t,” I looked up to the celling wishing this wasn’t happening. “Just do it!” she screamed. “No!” I roared and fast walked out of the room. She was following screaming, “Just do it, I am not risking lives for mine!” 

I ignored her, everyone was now watching this scene tear the normality of everyday. “Severus? Lyrica?” Dumbledore cut through the crowd. I turned to face them her still holding her left forearm out tears running down her face. “What is going on?” he asked calmly. “Severus has to turn me into a death eater,” Lyrica whispered. “Lyrica!” I scolded her. “I think we shall take this to my office,” he turned and we followed closely behind. “Once again what is going on?” he asked serious. “I put, Lyrica, in danger in which involves turning her into a death eater,” I said feeling horrible. “Why didn’t you tell me?” he stared at me looking a bit confused. 

“I-I-I don’t know,” I blurted. “Why can’t he just turn me into one so everything will be ok!” Lyrica yelled. “But, Lyrica, it won’t be ok you’re going to have to kill people from your own side as a cover up, you’re seventeen,” Dumbledore stated. “We’re stuck anyway,” I sighed looking over to Lyrica. “How?” she moaned looking like she was going to cry. “I have to go,” I whispered. “What?” she asked confused and distraught. “I think I will leave you two alone,” Dumbledore sighed and stood nodded his head at me and left.

Lyrica’s P.O.V

“Where do you need to go?” I asked him. “A certain place where I will most likely breathe my last breathe,” he stroked my cheek with his index finger. My eyes grew wide,  

“no, you can’t do that you can’t leave me,” I began to cry. “I have to my Lyrica, you cannot become a death eater,” he grabbed my hand and kissed it tenderly. “I shall never stop loving you, Lyrica, not ever,” he smiled lightly. “What if he doesn’t kill you?” I begged. “Lyrica, we both know he will,” he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back never feeling something so wonderful. He broke the kiss and got up, “I love you, more then the 

earth itself every time I see you look up at me with your big beautiful eyes, I think of how strong this girl is, just remember how special you are and how much I love you,” his eyes had tears in them, “good bye.”

He ran, knowing I would follow him. I did. He was gone before I could make it. I sat and cried like a little girl who couldn’t get ice cream, until I felt someone pick me up and I lethargically let them.