Final Chapter: Remind Myself

This is a really short last chapter...I mean really short but I don't want to tell what happens till then end  so just read it then I shall tell you what my next move is!

Severus’s P.O.V

I paced outside the door while Lyrica checked for her friend in the bathroom. Severus, you are an idiot the girl is seventeen and you had sex with her, without protection! I smacked my hand against my forehead. “Severus calm down!” Poppy scolded. Finally the door opened and she came out with a smile. “I’m not pregnant!” she yelled and ran to hug me. I sighed in relief. “Just my uh, you know acting up on me,” she said embarrassed. “Thank God,” I sighed kissing her head,“Lyrica, we need to talk about somethings,” I sighed knowing what was coming for me. 

“What is it?” she asked still smirking. “Can we go to my office and talk about this?” I asked her taking her arm and pulling her out before she could answer my question. “If this is another one of your excuses I don’t want to hear it!” she growled. Once we finally got to my office I began.

“Listen Lyrica,” I stopped a little to suddenly causing her to bump into me, “Don’t you see what just happened I almost got you pregnant and if your father ever knew what we did I’d end up dead and you would end up being under constant watch of your father who doesn’t trust you! But I know this was all my fault if I hadn’t lead you on in the way I did we wouldn’t be going through this, but Lyrica it’s not like we can get married and have kids anyway because your father obviously does not want that and must I keep reminding my self I have not obeyed his orders? Yes I must but it doesn’t work much because I have to keep screwing things up with you! Oh and must I also remind you of that boyfriend of yours which you are stealthily cheating on him!” I ranted to her. 

She swiftly turned and walked out of the room quickly surprisingly not having one word to say to me not even a fight this was so unlike her but maybe she gve up because she couldn’t say anything back and not even show a glare to me but maybe it was just better that way and maybe then that Weasley girl, as Voldemort had called her, I know and love would get married some day and forget me. I always know I will still love her and hate which ever man she ends up with and yearn for her lips against mine but I will always know to remind myself she won't be a Weasley girl any more and mostly she will no longer be my Weasley girl.

Ok guys sorry for the unexpected last chapter ehm, it's actually not really a chapter and this should have been added to the one before this one and I just want to end but I am thinking of making a sequel you may have to wait a little while, while I work on I'm Only as Weird as You Make me so please do check it out but thank you SOOOO much for supporting me anyway :) <3 

Tara