Chapter 3 Day and Night.

• Dedicated to cailyn books stevens

The police came by my granny house too talk to me and ask me What had happen... I took a deep breath and told the police everything that had took place... My granny was good friend with the Chief of Police in Macon parish.. So he said in a deep low tone voice Ms. SweetieLee that was my granny nickname back in the day when she was messing around with the Chief..it is a clear case of self- defense on behalf of this child... So the case is close for good.... There was a sigh of relief from the back of my throat... I was free from one of many of my Ghosts..... Granny said all is well .. She said hell lets get this supper Rollin .. I said yea granny was back to work cookin greens. Frying catfish and chillins man this thinks stink but people love my granny chillins and rice with a big piece of hot cornbread... Mmmm good... My aunt Shirley was a quiet sneaky woman who love her married men... Huh one day she was caught with the mailman ..his wife was crazy and kill him and herself talkin about sick... But she did not care as long she got hers.I love my aunt but need to do better!!!!!!.my aunt Shirley don't have any kids of her own.. Huh I wonder why.. I ask my momma one day she said.. Aunt Shirley was a fast one get her butt pregnant at a early age.. But her young body could not handle the stress and she lose that baby it was a bad time for her it left her barren!!! I felt sorry for aunt Shirley was always longing for a baby in her life . I think that is why she be acting the way she do.. Don't care about the men she be with only they money... My granny said she need jesus in her life.. Baby just pray for Shirley... I laugh at my granny in spite of all the things happen around me!! And aunt Betty .she was a work of art be loving the young men.. But all they do is beat up on her.. She be giving them money and buying them things.. If she said I don't have no money they beat her up!!!! I remember one cold wet afternoon Granny came running up to the house Screaming and holla like she had gone mad!!!! Lord call the dr! Betty all beat up... lord my child.. This young guy she was messing with need money to buy drugs..and she said I don't have any!!! The bastard beat my aunt so bad.. That she look like a monster!!! Broke her nose and her Jaw!!!!!!! Aunt Betty said in hospital for about 3 weeks.. And the bad part when she got out .. The first person she call was him....Oh baby girl iam sorry I diid'nt mean I love u and she fell for the mess.. My granny said again baby she needed Jesus mores hen anything... My aunt are like Day and Night.......well back to this supper....