1. Flowers

Flowers. My mother is obsessed with flowers, every type, every color, every texture, she loves.
She spends most of her time out in the garden, that is the one place that makes her happy. Looking at her being so happy watering her flowers or planting new, makes me happy.

But sometimes looking at all those flowers makes me wonder, When I die what types of flowers would my mother want in my funeral? And all the happiness vanishes. I wish I wasn't just a side effect, a weight my mother has to carry around, another useless life that can't do anything for anyone.

I like to be home, where there is just my mother and I. Or just someplace where there is no people, because they look at me differently like I need their help or their pity and I hate that. I hate to be looked as a weak person.

Even though I'm not as happy as I wish I was, I smile with the widest smile I could give.
Sometimes I just think about this as a nightmare that I'm soon going to wake up from, but every minute that passes by feels more real.

And to add more stress and torture to my life tomorrow I go back to school. Simply great.

[Knock, knock, knock]
-Sweetie It's me. Can I come in?-

-Yeah, sure mom-

-I brought your favorite. Grilled cheese and iced tea.- My mom sweetly said putting the tray on a little desk by my bed.

I made a space for her on my bed
so she can seat beside me.
-I've told you that you don't have to bring dinner to my room. You know I can perfectly do it myself.-

-Oh don't worry about it dear.- she said seating by my side.

-Thanks mom, I really appreciate it.- I said reclining my head on her shoulder.

-Honey I wanted to talk about tomorrow.-

-Oh, don't worry I'll be just fine.- I looked at her smiling.

-But are you sure you want to go? Because if you don't want to go that's perfectly fine.-

-Yes ma' I'm sure, I just want to live normal life. Just like any other teenager. Really don't worry it would be fun.-

-Ok, if that's what you want.- She said smiling with such sweetness. -Now eat, and get some rest, tomorrow is going to be a long day.- She gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked to the door.

-I love you mom.-

-I love you more Ariadne-