Beach

Mikey'sPOV  

                  Madison had just got back from wherever he was and I on the other hand was stressing out about what Emily and my status was. "Hey dude want to go to the beach with the girls?" Madison asked me while on the phone with someone. "Do you mean Emily too?" I asked "Yeah so you want to go or not?" He asked impatiently. "Yes I do, but isn't Emily grounded?" "She is but Linsey says that she wants to hangout tonight and she is just going to sneak out." wow ok I'm down. "Ya sure tell her I can't wait to see her."                                                                                                                                                                      Emilys POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           After that little encounter with Madison I was finally ready to face Mikey.  I ran up stairs to mine and linsey's room to find her laying on her bed like I had figured she would be. "Hey Linsey can you text Madison and ask him if him and the boys want to hang out tonight? I need to talk to Mikey" she smiled and picked up her phone to text him. "He said that they can, but he wants to know what you guys want to do?" I thought about it for a few seconds then it came to me. " ask them if they want to go to the beach?" Linsey said kk and texted him. "They said they would love too." I smiled and ran to our walk in closet I started looking through everything I finally picked out my Victoria's Secret bikini that's white with tiffany blue, pink, and purple flowers on it with coral pink bottoms. I chose regular jean shorts and a flowy black crop top with the infinity sign with the word love in it. I laid it out on the chair in the middle of our closet so that it was ready for tonight. I finished all my chores early and told my dad that I was going to be up in my room for the rest of the night and not to bother me because I wasn't feeling good and tired and that I was just going to watch movies till I fall asleep.                                                                                                                      He actually bought it. I think its just because he doesn't want to deal with my attitude all night anyways, because he knows when I'm grounded I get in shitty moods. I told my dad that the girls said that they were going to the beach tonight and that they would be back by midnight and they're leaving at six. He didn't really care though. So I ran back up to my room. At five thirty I started to get ready I put some waterproof eyeliner and waterproof mascara on. I let out my hair from it's bun and let it fall into it's natural waves. I put my clothes on and went out to the balcony and wait for the girls to come out there. After like five minutes they showed up and I climbed down the ladder that they brought. And we were off to the beach!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Madison's POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I'm really excited about tonight. I haven't seen Linsey since the night that they came over and watched the movie and since I cleared things up with Emily I was ready to move on. We got to the beach around six fifteen. We were all sitting in a line looking at the waves and talking. Suddenly I felt hands around my eyes and i couldn't see. "Guess who?" I smiled. "Hmm is it a beautiful brown haired hazel eyed girl?" I was thinking of Linsey. She took her hands off and leaned over me so that her head was upside down and in front of mine. I rolled over onto my knees and grabbed her hips and lightly tackled her to the ground. She screamed a little as she feel onto the ground we just layed there in the sand laughing, we sat up and looked over at the girls and guys and they were gone. We were confused then a whole bunch of sand fell onto my head and I heard a whole bunch of laughter and I knew it was them I turned around and there was Mikey and Emily. I'm glad they made up. But now they are so dead. I got up and chased after him. I finally got to Mikey and tackled him but since Emily was right behind him he ended up falling strait on her. "Mikey can't breath, your kind of squashing me down here" Emily breathlessly spoke. I chuckled a bit and helped Mikey up once Emily got out from under him I smirked and tackled Mikey down once more but punching him this time and then I got him in a head lock and he taped out. I jumped up and yelled in celebration that I won. Mikey got up and wiped the sand from his pants and shirt. Emily came from behind him and hugged him. He smiled kissing her lightly on the cheek. He mouthed to me "thank you."

A/N so this is another chapter! Two days in a row!! well we have another chapter coming soon!! sorry there short but we plan on updating more so hopefully it'll all work out alright love you guys! xoxo -Linsey and Emily