I can't believe it's you!

Emilys POV

O my god I'm sorry I wasn't looking I said as I was picking up my stuff that had fallen out of my bag. "hey don't worry about it I wasn't looking either" o my god it cant be.....I looked up, it was...it was Madison Alamia! we looked into each others eyes for about 5 seconds. He broke the silence "Hi my names Madison" "Emily" "nice to meet you he said with his killer smile. "wow way to go mad, knocking into pretty girls, I'm disappointed" I turned my head to see Mikey Fusco standing there as he made the smart joke to Madison. I can't explain how much I love Mikey Fusco.

He is amazing and both of us breathing the same air, I almost passed out. He is just to cute! I thought I saw him looking my way but then I relized it was probably my imagination like normal. I have a very well BIG imagination you could say. I saw Linsey push her way in front of Vanessa to make sure Madison got a good view of her, as she flipped her hair trying to look like a superstar when in reality she looked like an akward troll. "EHEEMMMM" louis said really loud. "Oh yea sorry, this is my friend Mikey, Louis, and, Jason, and guys this is Emily" Madison said Introducing them. They all waved hi and I smiled back. "these are my friends Linsey, Vanessa, and Paige" I then mouthed to them "act like you don't know them or anything about them" they all nodded. "So you play volleyball?" Madison asks. "Yeah, were heading down to the beach to go play" I reply. "Oh how fun" he states. I stopped and thought for a minute. I'm talking to Madison Alamia.

OH MY FUCKING GOD IM TALKING TO MADISON ALAMIA RIGHT NOW!!! Is this really happening!? AM I DREAMING? I was then awakened from my trance by a voice. "so are you guys from around here? Mikey asked. "No were just here for vacation, you guys?" "were actually in a group called tobeone and were here on a business trip" Jason responded. "O cool, what do you guys do?" Linsey asked smoothly acting like she had never seen or heard of them before. "We sing, and dance" "O cool! How come we haven't heard of you guys?" I asked interested.  "well you might have heard of us, we used to be in a group called ICONic boyz, that was about two years ago we were runners up on the MTV show ABDC" "Wow impressive" I say "I've heard of the show but haven't watched it" Paige said. I'm glad that were all on the same page we have planned something like this to happen before we left for Cali just in case we met them. We stuck to the plan. Paige had Linseys number on speed dial so she could easily call Linsey without the boyz seeing.

Linsey's phone then rings as her ringtone blasts "WE CAN'T STOP AND WE WONT STOP!" It continues and Linsey just stands there her eyes and body still in shock mode from meeting the boyz. "You gonna get that?" Paige says laughing "yeah" Linsey replies but still doesn't move. Me and Vanessa look at each other "ANSWER YOUR PHONE!" Vanessa and I scream. "OKAY okay" Linsey says while picking up her phone. Linsey answered her phone. "so were going tonight? ok at 7? great we'll be there, hey Emily your dad asked if we were still going to  the  Santa Monica pier tonight and I just figured we were so I said yes" Linsey said. "Alright sounds good" I say. "So you guys are going to the pier tonight?" Mikey asks me. "Yeah you guys wanna come?" I ask with hope. "SOUNDS SUPER FUN!" Louis screams jumping up and down. "Okay so well see you there?" I ask them. "Deffinetly doe, we just have to check with our manager and let you know" Mikey replies. "Ok see you guys later maybe" Vanessa said. We all start to walk away when Madison calls my name then starts racing toward me. "Oh Can I get your number, so um like I can tell you if we can go later" he asks nervously. "Yeah" I put my number in his phone and for the contact picture I do a duck face.

"Thanks" he smiles and giggles looking at the picture. We exchange goodbyes and part our separate ways. They walked away to there car and drove away in a lincoln. We all looked at each other and screamed our heads off. We all grabbed each other hands and started jumping in circles screaming for like ten minutes. Finally the manager of subway came out to us and told us that if we weren't going to buy anything that we needed to leave. "Someones cranky today" I whispered. We went in and got our sandwhiches and ran home screaming our heads off. I cant believe that we just met tobeone. I stopped and dropped our sandwhiches with a panicked look on my face. Vanessa turned around and screamed at me "Emily what's wrong with you! You just smashed our sandwhiches!!" "I HAVE TO START GETTING READY FOR TONIGHT! FUCK THE SANDWHICHES! OH I CALL DIBS ON THE SHOWER!!!" I ran up to the bathroom and started the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror, and started crying. This is it, this is my chance, I have dreamed of this moment so many times and wishing it would come true. I then got in the shower and washed away all my fears and was ready for tonight its going to be perfect...it has to be.

A/N: This is our favorite chapter so far! We hope that you guys love it too! please leave feedback in the comments it makes our day! It also motivates us to write more. Once again if you would like to be in the story please inbox us!