Quadruplets

Linsey's POV

We all headed into the beach house. There were 3 bedrooms so we had to pick roomies. "I call Emily!!!! we need to stay up late and track down where the boys are!" I shouted out. They all agreed so we went up into our room. There are 2 queen beds with many silver sequened pillows layed on top of the blue hombre comforters. Also there was a 72' inch plazma screen Tv hangingin between the 2 white chests that sit infront of both beds, the room is a tiffiany blue (my favorite color).

We started to unpack, we split our closet into two sides. We barley fit all of our clothes into the closet, we werent sure what to bring so we brought everything! The walk in closet was in the coner of the room that was coral colored with one side of the wall completely covered by a mirror. There were 2 white fluffy bean bag chairs next to Emily's bedside nightstand also close by the bathroom door. The bathroom was a Jack & Jill bathroom connecting our room with Paige and Vanessa's, I didn't mind that we all had to share a bathroom considering how big it was! Like seriously it was Ginormous! It had a walk in shower and a huge jacuzzi bath, 3 sinks and 2 toilet stalls. The bathroom was also a sheer pink with a theme of pink white and bown podka dots. I set out all of my makeup, my hair curler, and straightner.

"AHHHHH EW EW EW EW EW LINSEY KILL IT!!!!!" I turned around and saw emily standing on the counter pointing at cockroach. "Are you crazy?!?!?!?, im not touching that!!!!" I ran to emilys dad and he got his shoe and killed it. The bad thing was that he was chasing us around the house with it! Finally I just ran out front of the house. I hid there for about 10 minutes, Paige came out and told me that he had thrown away the bug. Back in her room to the right  there's a porch with a porch swing overlooking the ocean.  

I thought we deffinetly had the best room but that's just my opinion. Emily told me about her secret hiding  spot when she wants to "get away", if you go all the way to the end of the porch there's a little ladder leading up to the top of the roof, I thought it was pretty creative. Paige and Vanessa had the exact same room style except the room was a light lime green and the comforters on each bed were green hombre.

After Emily and I "attempted" to put away most of our clothes and products we fell back on our beds as if we had just ran a 20 mile marathon. Our door suddenly pops open and I quickly jump up to a sitting position on my bed. "Get your lazy booty up up were going to play volleyball at the beach were leaving in ten, be ready, the court waits for no one" Paige winks throwing a volleyball at my head making me jolt back down to my laying position. " PAIGE! YOU LITTLE BUTTFUCK, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, JUST WAIT, KARMAS A BITCH!" I roll over to my side and throw a pillow at Emily's face waking her up from her day dream. "You little, what was that for!?" Emily's says harshly. "Get dressed were leaving in ten for beach volleyball" I say.

We were on our way out when vanessa wanted to get something to eat. "Lets get chicken nuggets!!" Emily yelled out! I swear thats all the girl ever wants to eat. "if it was up to you we would have chicken nuggets everyday!" paige and said. "Chicken nuggets make you fat Emily" I reply holding back my laughter "Atleast I'll die HAPPY!" Man me and this girl have the weirdest conversations. Sometimes I worry about this chick. "Alright lets go to subway then" Vanessa states done with our pointless bickering. We then nod in agreement and finish getting ready.

After putting on my coral and white stripped bikini with jean shorts and a white low cut LA shirt I check to see that Emily Paige anad Vanessa are wearing pretty much the same thing. Emily in a turqouise and green bikini with silver sequens and light jean shorts with my same white top, Vanessa and her cheeta print bikini with jean shorts and the same low cut LA shirt but in black, and lastly Paige with her zebra bikini light jean shorts and a low cut black LA shirt. "Lol were quadruplets!" screams Paige. "Uhh great who ever said I wanted to look like you?"  Vanessa whines sarcastically. "Actually you did otherwise you woudn't have worn that outfit" Paige grins proud of her amazing comback. "Well not...I mean....omg whatever let's go"  Vanessa sighs beginning to relize she lost the argument and slams the door to the outside. We all giggle at the sound of her angry footsteps hitting the ground of the outside stairs. "And then there were 3" Emily giggles.

We start heading to the door me and Paige following behind Emily as she suddenly stops, her body shifts sideways as she bolts past us knocking me down crushing Paige undernealth me. "Thanks for breaking my fall Paigey!" I say laughing a bit. Paige groans then starts to breath heavily and sarcastically "CAN'T BREATH, KIDNEY CAVING IN!" Paige screams. "EMILY! What was that for!?" I scream brushing my self off slowly getting off Paige. "I have to get my volleyball bag! I'll meet you guys outside!" Emily yells back. "REALLY? That couldn't have waited??" I yell. "NOPE!" "Well don't forget your volleyball!" I scream at Emily. "NO DUR!!" she screams back. Me and Paige finally just roll are eyes and trudge down the stairs.

We walked to subway since it was like 5 blocks down from our beach house. "HOLY SHIT ITS HOT OUTSIDE!!!!!" paige screamed at the top of her lungs. "Dude your gonna have the police called on us!" "im sorry, i cant help that i get really hot!!!"  "well suck it up, if th weather kills you then you can complain!" Emily said as we arrived at subway. 

  Emilys POV

We were all laughing at paige as she almost fell when she stepped onto the sidewalk. i opened the door and ran into someone. I had Dropped my bag and my volleyball tumbled out. "O my gosh im so sorry! ""I didnt see you there!" I say not bothering to look up while trying to gather up my bag and other items that had fallen. "Hey no worries i wasnt paying attention!" the boy replied. Omg i would know this voice from anywhere at anytime. I looked up and saw the one and only.......

A/N: Hey guys! sorry for leaving you with a cliff hanger! comment who you think emily ran into to! We would really appreciate if you could give us one or two more votes! We will also try to update as much as we can!