Note #1 || Privilege

Class started as usual as Tsukishima entered his classroom. He abruptly glanced at the seat on front of him.

'Absent.....' He thought and sat behind it, while taking his headphones from his bag.

'Maybe Late.' He searched songs lazily in his Phone, tapping his favorite. As the song started, He stared at the Dirty and messy seat In front of him. The seat's been trashed by hateful comments and trashes. He wanted to clean it but chose not to.

The teacher came and everybody went back to their seats. The teacher started the attendance. He called almost everyone, and proceed to the remaining two.

"Tsukishima Kei." The teacher said and Tsukishima raised his left arm, Lazily. The teacher sighed disappointingly before calling the Last person.

"[First Name] [Last Name]..." He trailed out and no one spoke. Silence brimmed the class. 

"Well, Maybe She's abse-" He was interrupted by the sound of the door, Opening. There stood, A panting, [H\C], Petite girl.

"Sorry.. I Woke up late..." She told the teacher quietly. The teacher just nodded and She proceed to walk to her seats as Snickers echoed the class. Tsukishima watched her every move as She started cleaning her desk to finally sitting down.

"Alright, Let's continue our homeroom." The teacher said and brought out a piles of Test papers from his desk. Groans filled the class as the teacher sighed, irritated.

"Quiet down. Shira Mozuki."

"Hai." He started calling everybody to get their papers. Some students looked uninterested and some look nervous. But for Tsukishima, It's nothing special. Somehow, He's the top of his Class so no beggie.

"Tsukishima Kei. Perfect as always." The teacher added and Tsukishima took his Paper and went back to his seat ignoring the awe's of girls in his class.

"[First name] [Last Name]." He said and She stood up. She slowly made her way to him and grabbed her Paper before walking fast to her seat. She took a deep breath before reading the score.

"3/100. As Always." The girls in the middle row snickered as [First Name] neatly placed her Test paper to her brown envelope. She did her best and Yet, She always gets a failing mark. The Teacher continued the day without even questioning her mistakes, Like as If it's already her momentum.

Lunch finally came and everyone sprinted out from the classroom to hang out with their friends and clubs. As for [First Name] She stood up and slowly made her way to her locker, Tsukishima tailing her from behind. He knows almost everything about her. Her locker, Her house, which happened to be across his, and Full name. She Fascinated him. That is.

[First Name] Left to the back of the school, Where she usually ate her lunch alone in peace. She Fascinated him, That made him want to help her. Everyone knows He's not that type of person that cares about everything. He couldn't understand himself either. As he watched her leave, He took this as an Opportunity too stick something on her locker.

Lunch ended and The students went back to their class. [First Name] First went to her locker, Surprised to see a Green sticky note, Planted on her locker. 

'Another insult. Gimme me a break.' She thought and crumpled the paper before throwing it into to the trash bin. Tsukishima, in his disappointment, Tch'ed in his failure. He started walking back to his class before She sees him. But it doesn't mean He won't give up. I mean, It is [First Name].

Unknown to him, [First Name] Took the crumpled note from the trash bin, Slightly happy but confused, Who would place a neat and nice looking sticky note on her locker if it's some sort of an Insult, She opened it slowly and read the note.

"...........Huh?!...."

Everyone has the right to be stupid, But you're abusing the privilege.

Why God gave you mouth? To speak. So Speak up. Idiot.