Notes #5 || My beautiful little secret

Tsukishima sighed as he stared at [Name]'s back. Mid terms exams are coming up, and yet He couldn't get the focus he wanted. He knows that He'll pass anyway but watchingher determined in studying figure, it urged him to study and study and Study.. Oh he knows himself too that he hates studying. [Name]'s really something else that makes him more and more fascinated to her, Every single day or moment the two of them shared.

It's been 4 months since the two of them met. He couldn't forget about it. Oh heck if he's out of his mind, He would consider it as [Name] and his Anniversary. Every time She talk and joke around him, He could feel butterflies in his stomach.. Hearing her voice, His heart begin to beat faster and When she smiled, He swore he just died.

He didn't understand these things just recently until the volleyball club teased him about him being in love with [Name]. Him In love with her? What nonsense.. Oh he thought so.. The feelings continued until the day he finally recognize love and "Forcefully" Admitted it to the team by a certain "Mom".

'I'm in love... With [Name]?' He wondered, Slightly frowning. He shook his head and violently slapped his forehead before continuing his day. Dealing with his confusing feelings are already enough for the day. 

Lunch came and as usual, Tsukishima waited for [Name] outside, She saw him and smiled before walking side by side with Tsukishima. Whispers filled the hallways as the students stared at the two.

"Are they going out?"

"Hell no!"

"Is that the Worst-Good-For-Nothing [Name]?"

"What is she doing with him!?"

"He's mine!"

"What do you mean yours!?"

[Name] gulped hearing mean and hateful comments for her. She knew she being around with Tsukishima a lot will cause a lot of bullying but 2 months had passed, The bullying turned into threatens and such. Her locker is awfully clean but Sticky notes filled with hateful comments hasn't stopped coming.

Her seat is awfully clean too except for the permanent hateful words written on it. She don't what happened but She's slightly happy about it. She knows Tsukishima is involved into it but What could he possibly do?

The two reached their destination and sat down. [Name] was the first one to take out her lunch. Oh did I not mention? Tsukishima started coming to her house every Sunday just to teach her how to cook and in her studies. It's because of [Name]'s usual whining of not passing the test He volunteered.. Is it because of that?

[Name] opened her lunch, being greeted by a great aroma. She started munching her well-made beef stake happily. Since that She learned how to cook, She started making her own lunch so early in the morning... Not wanting to disturb her father.

Tsukishima stared at her happy face as he munched on his lunch, Pink hue slightly visible in his cheeks. He continued on giving [Name] the notes, preventing her to know who it is, but He's getting more impatient. He wanted her to know. To know it was him.. It was him who's making [Name]'s day better than ever because of those notes.

He wanted to let her know it was him. He cannot wait anymore. He thinks it's already time for her to know.. Not directly though. She Fascinated him that's why... [Name] made him fell for her damn real hard...Smiling in the idea, He ate his lunch rather happily. You noticed his smile and smirked.

"Tsukki is happy?! Did Yamaguchi-kun already confessed his undying Lov- OoF!" He interupted [Name] by shoving a spoonful spicy curry in her mouth, Slightly snickered at her poor state, trying to get rid of the spiciness. His gaze softened and grabbed his bottle before throwing it to her. She hungrily drank all of it before breathing heavily. 

'She's just cute..' He thought, eyes widening.

'What am I thinking!? I'm out of my mind..' He thought slightly gritting his teeth in distress. It's been so long since he acted like this. He hated it.. But.. He just couldn't understand. Lunch ended and the two of them decided to go back. As usual, [Name] smiled to herself and went to her locker. As expected She saw a Purple sticky note with an origami of a lily plated with it. She opened it and read the contents.

"Could it be.."

That lousy girl is my secret.My beautiful Secret.I don't even know why I like her.These feelings aren't even real....But in my heart it was so real.