Notes #4 || Treasures

Tsukishima narrowed his eyes towards their teacher who's announcing the pairs of the upcoming Activity on his Class. It's about Math and He Really wanted to be (First Name)'s Partner... Why..? He often asked himself. After these 2 months of hanging out with her, He still couldn't understand why she fascinated him.

"Tsukishima Kei." He heard his Teacher called out and His ears perked up as he stared at his Teacher with a somewhat Hopeful and Blunt look. 

'Make it (First Name).. Make it (First Name)..' He thought and slightly blushed afterwards and shook his head.

'I don't care who it is, Just wanted to finish this lesson then Eat Lunch..' He thought and sighed. 

"Akira Katsumi." His teacher said and Tsukishima silently cursed. Why her of all people? Akira Katsumi.. Tsukishima Kei's number one Fan Girl who won't leave him alone and His (First Name).. Wait.. His? Tsukishima Violently slapped his forehead while watching Akira made her way towards him. He remembered that She's one of the girls who beat (First Name). He could feel his Anger rising up and Disregarded it.

"Tsukki-kun~" Akira said and Seductively sat beside him while taking his arm. Little did He know, (First Name) Is silently giving him glances. She could feel a slight jealousy building up into her... She's jealous..? Maybe because it's her first friend and someone his harassing him or maybe it's something else.. She shook her head and Faced who's writing something down on his notebook. 

Natsume is a Smart and Kind person. She's slightly glad to have him as a partner not one of her random bullies. Natsume sometimes help her clean her table and locker every lunch time.. She considered him as Her friend but Who knows.. He might be just playing around with her.

"So, Shall we start, (First Name)-Chan?" He asked giving her a closed eyed smile. She happily nodded and replied a yes before continuing their activity. Little did the two know, A pair of eyes are observing them.

"Tsukki-kun~? What's wrong?" Akira asked and Tsukishima sighed in annoyance.

"Don't call me Tsukki-kun and It's nothing.. Just continue.." He said and Akira nodded happily... So much for Tsukishima's Dismay, She continued to flirt with him throughout the activity.

Tsukishima often glance at (First Name) And Natsume who is laughing and joking to each other. Sometimes, He even caught Natsume making a move by sneakily holding her hand and cheek. Tsukishima gritted his teeth and stood up, Notwithstanding the Grey haired boy.

"Tsukki-kun~?" Akira called out while watching him walk towards (First Name)'s Direction, Pencil shreds in hand. He was "Accidentally" Pushed by some boy and "Accidentally" threw the Pencil Shreds into Natsume's Uniform.

Natsume suddenly stood up and patted every dirt on her Uniform before glancing up to Tsukishima's direction with an annoyed look.

"Ah! Gomen, Someone pushed me. I'll not do it again this time." He said and smirked at Natsume, who's literally calming his nerves out. He pushed his glasses and Smiled up to him. Not to mention, Yamaguchi and Natsume share the same height.