Note #2 || Speaking

Tsukishima stared at his teacher boredly before turning on the window beside him, Watching the rain. He's frustrated. He got wet while walking to school. He came late because of that, Heck He even got scolded by his teacher for not listening.

He glanced at the girl in front of him, Who's dedicated to her notes and teacher. 

'What a good karma..' He thought and replayed the events happened yesterday. Not to mention, Some students said if you got involved with [First Name], You'll get Bad karma and such. He can't believe it's actually true..

'But it can't be true.. Fools this days..' He thought and leaned on his chair, Completely ignoring the teacher while staring at the girl in front of him.

Lunch came, As Usual, She went to her "Messy" Locker before walking to the back of the school. Tsukishima grabbed his lunch and faced his Freckled haired friend.

"Go on without me, I need to grab something." He said and his friend nodded hesitantly before walking to the school's Canteen. He decided to follow her. He fascinated him That's why. He don't even know how, Why, When..

After a long while, [First Name] stopped by a tree, standing tall alone on a single spot, away from the others. He watched her every move as She sat down and smiled to herself, enjoying the peace and company.

Her smile dropped as she started opening her lunch box. Rice. That's wgar inside her Lunch, few Green peas, Laying above it. She silently prayed as she started eating her lunch.

Out of Instincts, He felt his body move on his own as he started making his way to her place. [First Name] Squeaked when She felt someone sat beside her. 

"Yo." Tsukishima greeted.

'What am i doing?' He thought and stared at [First Name]'s confused face. She blushed when she realized she was staring and placed her lunch down while lowering her head.

"W-What.. A-are you D-doing here.. Y-You'll g-get b-bad.. K-Karma.." [First Name] Stuttered and tried fixing her lunch along with her things fast as possible.

"I-I'll go now! Y-You can take the place!" [First Name] Said while panicking. All Tsukishima can do is Stare at her while sweatdropping.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She squeaked and before she could ran away, Tsukishima grabbed her wrist. He pulled her down and she yelped.

"Don't. If you stay here, You'll meet your bullies along the corners." he said and looked away while blushing. This can't be him. He's not this type of person but She fascinated him. That's why. He let go of her wrist and She mumbled a thank you while blushing.

'She's not that bad, Despite her life.' He said and decided to eat his lunch. [First Name] hesitated on opening her lunch, Embarrassed about her lunch... Which is only rice. Tsukishima took notice of this and grabbed one large meat piece from his Lunch and place it on her lunch box. 

[First Name] Panicked at he continued placing food on her lunch.

"N-No! Do-Don't do that! I-I mean! I-It's your food! U-Um!" She stuttered and Tsukishima sighed annoyingly before flicking [First Name]'s Forehead.

"You're too talkative. In fact, If you only eat rice, You'll not get any bigger than your size now, Ms. 162 cm.." He mumbled and She blushed.

"I'm not small!" 

"Yeah right."

"Shut up you beanstalk!"

"Midget."

"My name is not midget not Ms. 162 cm! I'm [First Name] [Last Name]! [First Name]!" 

"My name isn't beanstalk either. Names Tsukishima kei, 162 cm-chan."

"What!" She yelled, fuming in anger while watching Tsukishima eat his lunch while snickering. She grabbed her lunch, Full of food given by Tsukishima, slowly eating it while blushing. This is the first time anyone has done this kind of thing, to a person like her.

"T-Thank you.." She mumbled.

"What? Can't hear you up here?" Tsukishima snickered.

"You heard me!" She yelled and he chuckled.

"You can't talk to a person like me.." She mumbled after a long while silence.

"I can do whatever I want to so close your mouth, Midget." He snickered and wore his head phones over his head before walking back to school.

"Ja ne~! See ya later, Midget-chan." He said and turned to a corner, leaving the fuming girl.

[First Name] Sighed and stared at her lunch box. She's slightly smiled and ate her lunch happily. This is the first time someone talked to her since she started high school. But She's slightly confused.. Why would He do such thing? Did someone dared him to do so? Did he only came to her to tease her nonstop? Or it was something else? 

She shook her thoughts off and packed her things then walking back to her locker.

"I wish I could talk to people normally and stand up to everyone.." She muttered and stopped walking.

"I wish I'm stronger enough.." She mumbled and faced her locker, Surprised to see a Violet sticky note, planted on it, with a small Origami of a lily.. Out of curiosity, She took it and read it, Not feeling a familiar presence hiding on the corner across her.

'So finally reading it huh?' Tsukishima thought and started walking back to his class, Slightly happy about his little victory, before she could see him.

[First Name]'s eyes widened and sighed merrily.

"I'd like to know who's this secret "Kind" and Sarcastic Anonymous Person is.." She mumbled to her self and placed the note on her back before walking back to her class.

Stop Wishing. Start Doing. Air-Head.