The escape

Joker pov:
I walked in the room where they kept her cage and saw her hanging from the ceiling. I've gotten the guards to trust leaving us Alone a couple weeks ago so I had no problem sneaking in what she needed. She was in her own world day dreaming until she saw me.  Her eyes widened and she jumped down and ran to the doors "PUDDIN!" I ran to the bars to greet her and before I could say anything she put her hands out reaching for the gun " good now let me out and give it to me!" "Kiss me" she looked up into my eyes with a bit of a confused look on her face. "What did you say to me?" I debated on if repeating myself would be worth the slap I was about to receive but instead she kissed me. I opened the door and she snatched the gun from my hands and whispered "oh they don't know what they're in for " she starters running towards the exit. I tried to run after her but she yelled back "I would stay in here if you don't want to get ...hurt." Gas filled the room and everything turned to black. You woke up strapped to a table. You struggled to get up but you weren't strong enough. Suddenly you heard her evil laughter and saw her figure slowly appear. She was holding two medal rods twirling them. You finally speak up trying not to let her know you're scared, " what the for? Are ya gonna kill me doll face?"

Okay so this chapter is super short Ik but I'll keep writing longer chapters soon. I'm pretty good on updating but I would like to hear what some things are that you'd like to read in this story. See you next chapter.
-Des❤️