Living hell

(Y/n) pov:

I was the most feared villain in arkham no one messed with me. Well that is except for Batsy of course. He never let me have any fun he always had to come in and ruin it. I enjoyed Batsy being around though. It's gets lonely with almost every man scared of ya. Back to what I was saying though, I WAS the most dangerous and feared villain but I can't really defend my title locked up in this cage. A girl can't even have some privacy for Petes sake. They say I'm crazy and that they're gonna bring someone to talk to me. Today was our first appointment and I can't say I was too excited. " ah mr.(y/l/n) are you ready to start our session?" You turned to look at him and stopped in your tracks his hair those eyes that smile no stop you can't fall for him if anything you need to use him to escape. You walk over to the bars on your cage and start to talk with him, " Hiya hot stuff!" He gave a little giggle and replied "Actually my name is..." "Puddin! I'm gonna call you that." Looking more interested now he asked you "And why would you call me puddin ms.(y/n)?"  You glared at him now was your time to make a move so he'd help you escape. "Because I think you're sweet and I'd like to taste you in my mouth." He stepped back from you checks red and lust in his eyes "ms.(y/n)  don't flatter yourself to think I'd be with a monster like you!"  When he said that your heart dropped you finally snapped out of it when you saw him start to walk off "you're some sort of Joker huh? Maybe I'll just call you Mista J instead"  you waited for him to make a snappy response but you got nothing as he left the room.

Joker pov:
I was glad I took her case she different not like the either patients she not crazy she was daring, brave. Wait I need to stop what am I thinking I can't think about her like that I'm supposed to be helping her not fantasizing about her. I must have zoned out thinking about her because Ian scares me when he yelled my name. Me and Ian have been friends since I started working here. He's really the only person I get along with everyone else here is so serious I can see why their patients are insane. "So how'd it go bro I heard you got the hotty that's batman brought in"  you got mad at him saying that but you didn't understand why so you just walked to your car pulling off leaving Ian standing there confused. You dreamed about her that night you were in a home together she was in the kitchen you walked in to greet her. When you walked in you saw her smiling with tears Rolling down her cheeks "hiya puddin I don't want to do this but I don't think our relationship is gonna work out!" *BANG* you jumped up in your bed trying to catch your breath trying to figure out what your dream meant.
    *FAST FORWARD TWO MONTHS*
You were scared walking through the building on your way to (y/n) room. You started having flashbacks to a couple days ago. *" you do care about me don't cha puddin?" She stared at you poking her lip out moving in from across the table closer to your face you looked her in the eyes you didn't even have to think about your answer. " of course doll is do Anything to make you happy." She leaned In and grabbed your face pulling you closer to her so now your faces were only inches apart. This time she whispered so no one else. Could hear, "Bring me a machine gun."