Damaged

" oh I don't wanna kill ya puddin I just wanna make you a little more fun!" You tried to think quick and say whatever you could to get her to let you go

"unhook me doll face I'll show you some fun" she looked at you debating if she should let you up. " let me go and I give you what you've been wanting since you've met me." You looked down towards what you were talking about. Looking angered she yelled at you "How dare you?! I'm a lady! Charge it up girls!" And with that she placed the two rods she was holding to your temple causing everything to go black.

(Y/N pov)
I watched him making sure that his chest was moving... that he was still breathing. I didn't mean to hurt him that bad maybe just a shot or two the the arm but he made me so mad. He just thought I was some floosy. Not like I cared what he thought about me. Or did I? No! I was just using him to get out but even though I got what I wanted he's still her laying in a room in my mansion. I stared at his hair that lay slightly in his face. I reached over to push it backwards out his face when his arm reached for me reacting fast I pulled out my pistol and aimed it at him.

"Don't make any moves because I will shoot ya!" I yelled at him my heart pounding out of my chest. He chuckled but it wasn't his normal chuckle it was darker... scarier. "Doll face we both know you won't pull the trigger because if you could you wouldn't have saved me." You were terrified of this new Joker but you decided to show him who's boss, "I only keep you around for when I need pleasure." You laughed as you said this m. "You're one of my toys I don't care about your life!" You spat turning serious again. Smiling, without saying a work he took your hand and slowly moved the gun to his forehead. He stared at you for a while then after what felt like forever of staring he broke the silence yelling "BANG!" You jumped and he stood up from the bed laughing. "I'll be in the shower doll face I'll leave the door unlocked just in case you want to come and join me."